Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

POST YOUR INTRODUCTIONS HERE!

Say howdy as you walk through the saloon doors here!

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:03 pm

Hello All!
My handle is Dudeman, i am a father of 4, 6 year Army vet, and currently working as a contractor. I tend to play solo most of the time, but trying to get out of that comfort zone and meet people. I mainly play PC, but i have played PS4 from time to time. I can link my PSN handle if theres enough interest. Favorite genres include RTS and RPG, with a healthy mix of survival/crafting in there somewhere.

I am trying to get back into Destiny 2, and was looking for a decent clan and community to shack up with. I'll be as active as life and Middle Eastern internet will allow :lol:

ManyFacedDog
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 4917

Games

Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:55 pm

Full time dad, part-time student. 2 years removed from 9 years in the Navy. I play regularly, mostly Destiny 2, I haven't found many other games that have held my interest for nearly as long as it has. Always willing to try a new game though.
HappyPonyPants
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 5860
United States of America

Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:37 pm

Hello, I am new here, looking for some pleasant people to play GTA Online with. I play in the evenings (PST) and weekends. I am in my 40's and don't suffer fools, which there are a lot of on GTA. I am looking for some people to grind some money, play some heists, coop type missions, racing and just general fun. I prefer to play with MIC on Xbox, especially if we need to coordinate things for heists / missions etc...
"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. "
--Dr. Seuss
RJ81
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS4
Discord: 2540
United States of America

Games

Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:33 am

Hello ladies and gents. Obviously I'm new here or I wouldn't be posting. Ha.
Some background. I'm a BF guy but since dice has dropped the ball after BF 3-4 I decided to try some COD. It has not disappointed.
I'm not new to clans. Started running with The Sick Clan (sNc) in 2005 playing BFBC2. Started off as a Noob and worked my way up to running the BF group and running GameBattles. Also had my hand in a bunch of other aspects of the clan.
After a few years and various ups and downs within the group, members getting older and moving on, I myself growing in life we all just kind of disbanded.
But I digress.
I live in Wisconsin. 39 years old, I turn wrenches for a living. Have 3 beautiful kids. Have time on the weekends and late at night to game. I'm blunt and to the point and can have a mouth when I play. But it's all in fun!
Happy Hunting!
SirSwampyBottom
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: XboxOne

Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:58 am

Finally.... I've been a life long gamer. Xbox One, GTA V, FIFA, RDR2, SW BF... add me!
superandy128k
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
New Zealand

Games

Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:55 pm

Kia ora, long-time gamer looking for a Destiny 2 clan alongside other parents or mature adults who can be understanding if I need to deal with one of my darling children shitting the bed in the middle of a raid or whatever.

Have enjoyed chilling out with solo activities since getting into the game shortly before it went free-to-play (slowly grinding away by myself, power level is currently around 930) but I'm hoping to be able to join some fireteams for occasional multiplayer shenanigans. I've only played PvE so far but like the look of Gambit.

I play mostly in the evenings (New Zealand time), with my gaming time generally split between D2 and Hearthstone.
-BLiND-
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Sat Jan 25, 2020 6:53 pm

Awesome, I'll add you. Sorry man, I haven't had a reply on here for a loooong time so i rarely check this site.
My steam ID is -BLiND-
tipock49
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS4

Games

Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:18 am

I play a variety of games, right now I'm playing Fallout 76. Have Red Dead 2 but haven't installed yet. I'm old guy enjoys playing video games every now and then. I play on other platforms from time to time. I play Minecraft on Nintendo switch sometimes when I'm on the road. Haven't been on PC in awhile. Looking for players that are playing FO 76 cause that's what I'm playing the most at the moment .Thanks
BiPolarCoder
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 9105

Games

Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:03 am

Hello everyone. I am finally getting back into PC gaming after 15+ years of a break. Father of 3 and always on the move therefore I usually play from 9 PM CST and past. I am a BA/Jr Dvlpr dealing mainly with backend and just really starting out.

So far the only games I have acquired are CS:GO and Destiny 2 (PC of course) mostly because they are free. I am trying to decide on what FPS game to buy next and would like something coop / friend related: really thinking about pubg. If you have any suggestions please let me know.

Any and all questions welcome.
CaesarDeGreat
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Games

Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:56 am

Honestly, I do not know how to delete this.
Locked Previous topicNext topic