Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

POST YOUR INTRODUCTIONS HERE!

Say howdy as you walk through the saloon doors here!

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

BDNYY23
Rank 11
Rank 11
Main Platform: PS4
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:36 am

Welcome again to GS (sorry already said Welcome in reply to one of your other posts ;) )! There are definitely still GSers playing Division 2 and Anthem as I see people from my friends list on both regularly. I am new to both games so depending on how far you are into them, I may be able to help out otherwise I may be able to help you find some other players that are further along. Make sure you check out the master lists for the games as that will be a good place to find other GSers playing the same games you are. Feel free to send a friend request.

Immortaixfear
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 7479
United States of America

Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:21 pm

Good Afternoon, for me anyways.

I am a very chill gamer looking to make some friends and game together. Saw this site while I was trying to find a good community for me and my woman. We play regularly together on multiple games for PlayStation. Hope to meet a lot of you.

Games: Destiny 2, Diablo 3, Borderlands 3, Fallout 76, Overwatch, Black Desert, Eso, Anthem, Ghost Recon Break Point, The Division 2, Warframe, GTA V, Red Dead Online, Conan, Minecraft and CoD WW2.
Shizuru7
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 7924
United States of America

Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:59 pm

Hi, nice to have joined.
I go by Shizuru until I’m used to new people.

I’m hoping to make friends who enjoy having a blast. I play mostly in the evens when I can due to college work. Most of the time I’m playing with ImmortaixFear since we are together.

Games I own are: Borderlands 3, Fallout 76, Destiny 2, Warframe, Neverwinter, ESO, Minecraft, Red Dead Online, GTA V, Breakpoint, Division, Black Desert.
BDNYY23
Rank 11
Rank 11
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:34 am

Welcome to GS! I play a few of the games you have listed, so if you ever want to play some together feel free to send me a friend request. Best suggestion is to check the masterlists for the games you are playing and be active sending out friend requests (include you are from GS). I know that there are still quite a few GSers on the PS4 playing BL3 and Destiny 2 as I have those and see members of my friends list playing those daily, there are probably plently playing the other games as well but I don't typically check on those as I don't play them ;)

If you have any questions or need help finding GSers to blast things with, let me know.
BDNYY23
Rank 11
Rank 11
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:37 am

Welcome to GS! Hope you guys find some GSers to game with, if you are active in your search you shouldn't have much issue. I posted some suggestions for Shizuru that will work for you as well.

If you run into any issues or need any help, feel free to send me a message or post back here.
Fynvarrah
Site Admin
Site Admin
Rank 11
Rank 11
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 4058
United States of America

Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:37 pm

Welcome @Immortaixfear :)
Fynvarrah
Site Admin
Site Admin
Rank 11
Rank 11
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 4058
United States of America

Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:39 pm

Welcome @Shizuru7 :)
BearUSMC
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 9138

Games

Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:42 pm

Hello Bear here your community looks like what I'm looking for. I'm pretty laid back and am always down for beers and gunslinging and getting to know some new people. Right now I have been running Division 2 pretty hardcore but solo. Looking for a team to enjoy and have some fun runs with and share the loot with. Want to join more groups and see what else is going on here, looking foward to meeting everyone!
Jungle_Pewbz
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:38 am

Easy going Aussie looking for some fellow Battlefield players to have a laugh with
Repairman patch
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Games

Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:35 am

Hi everyone, and Happy New Year!
I'm UK based gamer, fast approaching 50. Love the Division and Division 2, but I've also played every battlefield from 3 onwards and dabbled in Rainbow 6 on occasion.
Locked Previous topicNext topic