Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

New to community

It is great to meet everyone. I normally play modern warfare on ps4 under the handle wingless_dioxide, but orginally went by Marvell_Hunter so I could possibly appear in a search for both. I'm 35 years old and just want a group of like minded adults just to kick back and enjoy ourselves. Look forward to playing with some of you.

Moderators: GS Advisor, Trail Guides, Founder

Marvell_Hunter
Level 1
Level 1
Main Platform: PS4

Games

Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:38 pm

Topic gave the basics. I'm just now getting into COD Modern Warfare for PS4 and hoping to join a community so I can team up get to enjoy the game. Feel free to shoot me a request for friend on PSN. I live in USA Eastern time zone and active on weekends and late afternoons during the week except when I work late.

Cheers!

BDNYY23
Rank 10
Rank 10
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:41 am

Hey Marvell_Hunter, Welcome to GS! I am on the PS4, just not active with COD but I do see a lot of GSers from my friendslist playing every night so you should not have issues finding people to play with. Just be active with sending out friend requests (include you are from GS when sending) and join other GSers when you see them playing or with a Party. Check the masterlists, best place to find other GSers playing the games you are.

If you run into any issues finding GSers to game with, feel free to send me a friend request and I can load up COD with you and help you meet some of the active players on my FL.
Marvell_Hunter
Level 1
Level 1

Games

Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:26 am

Thanks for the support!
SugaryPython8488
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
United States of America

Games

Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:25 am

Hello everyone. I don't get a lot of time to get online and I work a swing shift, but when I do I'm on at night after kids are in bed. Just looking for a group for anthem, division2 and COD every now and then on PS4. I prefer the CO-OP over the competitive so you will see me more on the other 2. I'm sure nobody plays Anthem anymore but if there is a slight chance people are, I would like to progress further in the game. I hope to hear from some of you all. Thank you for letting me join.

SugaryPython8488
BDNYY23
Rank 10
Rank 10
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:30 am

Hey SugaryPython, Welcome to GS! I actually just picked up Anthem and Division 2 for Xmas and started playing both with one of my sons. Not very far into either, but if you see me on and playing it we would be more than happy to have you join. Feel free to send me a friend request.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic