Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

POST YOUR INTRODUCTIONS HERE!

Say howdy as you walk through the saloon doors here!

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

Fae
Level 1
Level 1
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 4218
Canada

Games

Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:58 am

Tyvm! @McMurphy I'll reach out to Fynvarrah soon and see if she has any suggestions for me or knows of any groups I should check into. Awesome, ty again!
Last edited by Fae on Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fae
Level 1
Level 1
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 4218
Canada

Games

Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:59 am

Legally_Red wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:12 pm
I am a female player on Cod if you ever play that?
No, not COD. I do play Division 2 and have a maxed character but haven't played since the last update. You ever play Div 2?
mievec
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC

Games

Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:20 am

Hi im mievec 31 from sweden, looking for some nice ppl to game with! Just started to play CODMW and i play on PC. Also play BFv,CS:GO, RDR2 and some other games. Im basicly up for anything !
dudedyin
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 3035
United States of America

Games

Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:03 pm

Hey, all. Dude here, or Dyin. I've been both.

I haven't had a whole lot of luck with RDR Online PUGs, and I'm hoping to get into some regular posses with a mature crowd. I prefer the white hat approach, but will abandon some of my scruples provided it's fun and there's virtual money in it.

I'm in GMT -8, and I play almost exclusively on weekends.

v/r
dudedyin
knotfan
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS4

Games

Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:14 am

I'm just an old insomniac, casual gamer who plays late nights/evenings to pass the time.
I mostly play COD MW right now but also Battlefield 5 and Diablo 3 (PSN)
Add me on PSN: willm_2
-BLiND-
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:45 pm

I'm an older chill dude who likes to play games competitively. Hooked on Rocket League right now but I also play a lot of Apex, CS:GO and LoL. I'm at the point where PUGs do not work for me anymore and I would love some solid people to game regularly with.

I'm free most weekends and after 11pm Pacific Standard Time.
krypto0387
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:00 am

What is up my fellow gamers.

I am new here. 32, Married with a 9yo and 2yo. Terrible 2s is a real thing guys. Anyway I am looking for people who would want to join up
some nights and roam the lands of virginia in Fallout 76 PC. My schedule is pretty hectic and busy but I do like to enjoy myself and put in some hours from time to time. usualy after 9 or 10pm Eastern. Any who. If anyone is interested let me know

PS I am new to the game and I suck so yeah.
BadAtPubG01
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 6192
United States of America

Games

Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:07 pm

Hello,

I'm Jess(BadAtPubG01). I am 40, and enjoy FPS and Battle Royale type games. Currently, I am trying to get better at PubG.

Looking for other mature people to play and learn from. Currently have a child on the way, so I am sure that will bring down the time I have to play!
Haakona
Level 1
Level 1

Games

Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:05 am

Hi, my name is Anthony, I'm 45 years old. I spend most of my free time playing Destiny 2 on PS4, been addicted since it was first released in September 2014.

I am hoping to meet some kind people to help me build confidence with group events, such as raids, nightfalls and quests for exotic weapons.

I have been shy about talking to people over the internet, mainly due to my hearing disabilities (partial hearing loss and ringing sound in both ears), which has stopped me from participating in those group events. But after reading about how this community is for mature people, I feel there would be better understanding and support from similar aged people.

So I look forward to meeting some friendly people online and hopefully take my enjoyment of Destiny 2 to the next level.
enemyonwheels
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Great Britain

Games

Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:41 am

Hello from the UK

I was a pretty active member here a few years back but due to work commitments I just didn't have the time anymore. Now I've got some free time back I figured I'd check back in.

I'm on PS4 and play a wide variety of games. Currently top games are Gran Turismo Sport, Borderlands 3, Titanfall 2 and Battlefield 5. I play pretty much every evening (19:00 - 22:00 UK time). I have a pretty long list in my library so If anyone wants some company on something that's not so popular I may well have it.

Game on dudes
Locked Previous topicNext topic