Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

POST YOUR INTRODUCTIONS HERE!

Say howdy as you walk through the saloon doors here!

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

Shoi
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 3396

Games

Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:23 am

I'm a 36 years old german engineer, searching for a decent crew in (mainly) GTA online (PC) to avoid griefers.
I love to do heists or some sales, and well not to much pvp.
I also own an PS4 and RDR2. But PC is just more convenient.

Fed Architect
Level 3
Level 3
Main Platform: XboxOne
United States of America

Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:26 am

Welcome to Gunslingers, from one Hoosier to another. A lot of great people here, so I am sure you will have no problem finding some good friends to game with!! Enjoy!
dunkaroo69
GS Advisor
GS Advisor
Rank 13
Rank 13
Discord: 8319

Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:07 pm

Welcome to GS. Great to have you with us.
McMurphy
Founder
Founder
Rank 13
Rank 13
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 3674
SMM2 ID: LPB-TX4-TYG
United States of America

Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:40 pm

Thanks for joining and welcome aboard, @Shoi !

I, too, have RDR2 on the PS4. Granted, I really still need to play more to warrant the purchase, but you will certainly find active players of the game around these parts. Feel welcome to add everyone else on the PS4 RDR2 Master List....it is why they are there! Either way, just let us know if you have any questions as you learn the ropes of your new home.

Cheers!
acetiepilot
Rank 10
Rank 10
Discord: 1656
SMM2 ID: OK1-9W0-GHF

Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:04 pm

Welcome Corporal, always good to have another ex-Army member around!

Good bunch of people here, you should fit in nicely!
Feel free to add me on the following platforms:
Switch: SW-5580-5753-0614
Xbox: acetiepilot
Steam: Friend code - 39751675
Currently Playing: Star Wars: Tie Fighter (PC), Cruisin' Blast (SWITCH), Fifa 22 (XB 1)
acetiepilot
Rank 10
Rank 10
Discord: 1656
SMM2 ID: OK1-9W0-GHF

Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:05 pm

McMurphy wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:10 pm
I've been keeping my eye on Outer Worlds as well. I listen to the Giant Bomb podcast, and they seem to be big fans. Anyway, thank you for joining and welcome aboard. Just give us a shout if you have any questions or ideas as you kick your boots up and make yourself at home.
Nice to know I am not the only GSer is is a fan of Giant Bomb/Beastcast! :D
Feel free to add me on the following platforms:
Switch: SW-5580-5753-0614
Xbox: acetiepilot
Steam: Friend code - 39751675
Currently Playing: Star Wars: Tie Fighter (PC), Cruisin' Blast (SWITCH), Fifa 22 (XB 1)
leeloo
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS4
Discord: 9559

Games

Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:46 pm

Hi again. Used to be back on these forums and managed to fill my Xbox360 friendslist back in the day with GS users (Borderlands 2, Assassin's Creed multiplayer, Red Dead) and some Destiny 1 on PS4 awhile back. Currently playing Destiny 2 mostly, some Elder Scrolls Online (PC Steam and PS4) and Borderlands 3.

Would love to join up for Destiny 2 as that's what we're mostly on. Especially my husband, Destiny is his favorite game and all he plays! He's been solo-ing a ton of stuff as our old clan have all migrated to PC and left us while I was busy with other games. He also joined up with GS today. We're in our 40s and finally this year have setup our gaming room in the living room with 2 tvs side by side instead of playing in separate rooms. I was resistant as it wasn't the 'adult' thing to do but at this point don't quite care :D Gaming is our main hobby.

Anyway glad to join up again. Have always loved the people I met through GS gaming through all these years. Hope to meet you all in-game soon and don't hesitate to send me a friend request!
Spofforth-M9
Level 1
Level 1
Main Platform: PS4
Discord: 2538

Games

Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:43 pm

Hey, everybody, it’s great to find a welcoming community for adult gamers. I’m looking forward to getting settled in.

I’m a married, working gamer in my 40’s, but I’ve been gaming one way or another since I played Zork on my dad’s Radio Shack TRS-80. I’ve been a PS guy for a long time, but I was almost primarily Xbox 360/One for a couple of years. The Division 2 and The Last of Us Remastered brought me back to PS4, and that’s where I currently spend most of my gaming time. I also enjoy playing the Fallout series (no, not 76), Metal Gear Solid V, Red Dead Redemption 1 & 2, Dishonored 1 & 2, The Witcher III, and pretty much any well-made open-world game. I’m also considering getting Ghost Recon Wildlands.

I am a complete Discord noob, so I have some learning to do. I haven’t done a lot of multiplayer or co-op play either, mostly because of the crushing defeats I suffered while trying it on Duke Nukem 3D many moons ago. But Division 2 has opened my eyes to the absolute fun you can have with it, so I’m embracing it and willing to try it out on some of my other games, as well.

I’ve been a first responder for about 18 years, and I usually get on the PS4 in the evenings and weekends. I currently belong to a D2 clan with a couple of guys I work with who convinced me to get the game; but, they’re rarely on anymore and I started looking for other clans to grind with. Sorry for the long intro, I’m glad to be here!
RegRyder deBait
Level 1
Level 1

Games

Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:37 pm

Sorry for being so rude and not replying sooner. I am playing Destiny 2 on Xbox and still mostly on the basics. Do not play crucible and gambit that much, but seem to be getting some quests where I will have to. To date most of my fireteam stuff Is done partnered with Icy Ruts and Wee Gusty Wind. WGW is away a lot working. Thanks for your interest.
Reg
McMurphy
Founder
Founder
Rank 13
Rank 13
Discord: 3674
SMM2 ID: LPB-TX4-TYG
United States of America

Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:42 am

Great introduction, @Spofforth-M9. I, too, am a gamer in his 40s. A bunch of us are, in fact, so you should feel at home. We have some real big fans of Division 2 around these parts, so don't be afraid to send out friend invites to the other GSers on our Division 2 game group (ie: Master List/Roster). Please let any of us know if you have any questions as you navigate through your new community or have trouble getting in game with the rest of us. It's why we are here!

Thank you for joining & welcome aboard.
Locked Previous topicNext topic