Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Hello everyone!

New here. Looking for PUBG players!

Moderator: Trail Guides

outworld_mc
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 7676
United States of America

Games

Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:10 am

Hi fellow gamers! I go by the handle Outworld_MC and i stumbled across GS on the LookingForClan website. I've been on the hunt for a while for older gamer friends, and this sounds like just what I have been seeking. I am a 38 year old father of three and a gamer since the days of the 2600. I love to play PUBG but can't deal with the immature nature of random grouping anymore. Would love to squad up with folks who play later at night, as i work days and don't have much luck meeting folks who just want to HAVE FUN gaming! I would be down for Apex Legends and other BR's too, just not Fortnite :D . I myself enjoy the more realistic shooters, just love team games and and chill groups! I am also looking forward to World of Warcraft Classic, so feel free to hit me up for that as well! I am on every night 10pm to whenever EST, so catch me lurking here or Steam/BattleNet!

DrNiggle
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Level 8
Level 8
Discord: 6574
United States of America

Games

Gunslinger Badges

Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:46 am

Welcome to GS! If I played BR's, I would chill with you. :D
outworld_mc
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 7676
United States of America

Games

Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:14 pm

Nice to meet you! I appreciate the shout!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic