Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

POST YOUR INTRODUCTIONS HERE!

Say howdy as you walk through the saloon doors here!

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

Nighthawk70
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 7659

Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:54 pm

Hi all, found you via the Reddit Warframe clan subreddit.

I'm am 48 years young and play pretty much daily after work (EST). I play primarily on PC but have pretty much every other gaming console out there.

I'm looking for a Warframe clan that I could participate in as well as get some help now and again. I just Matery ranked 18 and working on getting up to 19. I've played the game on and off for many many years. I'm pretty casual and do like learning about the game.

Hoping to meet some people to enjoy the game with.

Thanks!

Korelle
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 8323

Games

Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:53 pm

Hello,

I’m Korelle, or sometimes SuperKorelle if just Korelle is already taken. I have been playing video games casually since I got my first PlayStation in the 90’s. Since, I’ve had a number of different consoles. My current one is a Nintendo Switch and I’m enjoying it a lot.

I enjoy playing a variety of games. I’m not the best as shooter games, like Fortnite, but I still enjoy playing because it’s fun to play. I just got my Switch, so the number of games I have is low but I’m looking into getting a few more soon.

I just turned 30 and currently work full-time. So, I normally play for a few hours weekdays after I get home from work most days. Mainly, I play on weekends when I have more time.

Well, that’s a little about me. Looking forward to meeting some people and hopefully play some games.

See you around,
Korelle
Talarthalon
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 8493
United States of America

Games

Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:27 pm

I saw the recruitment post on Reddit and it sounded like a great group for a full time dad like myself.

I just came back to Warframe on PC after not playing for about 4 years. When I first made the account and started, I became overwhelmed with all the content and updates and stuff to do, so I ended up quitting after about a day or so. I recently made an effort to get back in to it and I'm loving it so far. I'm mainly looking for a fairly casual group (since with my crazy work/dad schedule I can't ever guarantee when or if I will be online) to just chat with and maybe get some tips from. I'm always willing to help with anything I can, especially once I get set up to the point where I could actually make a difference in the community.

Looking forward to meeting you guys. Thanks for having me!
Talarthalon
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 8493
United States of America

Games

Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:57 pm

Hi Nighthawk70, my name's Talarthalon and I just started playing the game a few days ago on PC. I just joined the group as well. I'm only MR 3 so I doubt I could really help you with anything, but I'd still love someone to play with whenever my hectic work/dad schedule permits it. I'll send you a friend request in game and maybe we can team up some time.

Looking forward to it!
onechop
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Great Britain

Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:18 pm

Hi all new guy here I’m Dave 37 from the UK and looking for people who play fallout 76, GTA 5! I also play fifa, BF1, Arma 3 and many many more. I’m on steam onechop82 drop me a line when you want to game 👍🏻👌🏻.
acetiepilot
Rank 10
Rank 10
Discord: 1656
SMM2 ID: OK1-9W0-GHF

Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:09 pm

Welcome @onechop
Feel free to add me on the following platforms:
Switch: SW-5580-5753-0614
Xbox: acetiepilot
Steam: Friend code - 39751675
Currently Playing: Star Wars: Tie Fighter (PC), Cruisin' Blast (SWITCH), Fifa 22 (XB 1)
acetiepilot
Rank 10
Rank 10
Discord: 1656
SMM2 ID: OK1-9W0-GHF

Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:11 pm

Welcome @Korelle

Shoot me your friend code sometime, and we can play together. Keep your eye out for some FrostyPint sessions, there are quite a few of us who jump in the discord channel and hang out.
Feel free to add me on the following platforms:
Switch: SW-5580-5753-0614
Xbox: acetiepilot
Steam: Friend code - 39751675
Currently Playing: Star Wars: Tie Fighter (PC), Cruisin' Blast (SWITCH), Fifa 22 (XB 1)
Sinfulprey
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS4
Discord: 9194

Games

Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:16 pm

Hi all! I'm a casual PS4 gamer. Looking for a clan for Destiny 2. Looking forward to getting to know other gamers. I'm willing to help others the best I can and hopefully get some help too. Good luck to all, hope to see you in orbit!
armyofwhatever
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: XboxOne
Australia

Games

Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:44 pm

Hi all. armyofwhatever here. Most people just call me army. Just started playing Destiny 2 and I'm looking for company. Add me on Xbox Live or Steam- I'm armyofwhatever on both platforms. See you out there!
MoshTaco
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS4
Discord: 0838

Games

Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:22 pm

What’s up, looking for a group of people to play CoD with. Been playing since cod 4. I was in a clan for MW, MW2, and MW3. We basically just faded out as we got older and real life obligations took over. Really looking forward to getting my hands on MW 2019, looks like infinity ward is going to deliver an epic one this time around. Anyways hope to see some of you in game. Happy hunting.
Locked Previous topicNext topic