Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

The possible return

Moderator: Trail Guides

irons1de1
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Gunslinger Badges

Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:11 am

Hey folks,

Some of you may have had the misfortune of gaming with me previously some of you may have not been subject to that misfortune lol

I’m an OG Gs’er from many many moons ago life flipped and went crap on me nearly died got divorced lost my home you know the usual stuff lol so real life kicked my arse for awhile and I had to sell everything.

After a number of years I’m starting to find my feet again and looking at getting back into gaming. Problem is I have no idea where to start there are so many options out there.

VR is something that’s grabbing my attention. So fill me in folks what’s been happening? What’s worth looking at? What’s best to pick up Xbox/PlayStation/switch lol

I’ve had both a PS4 and Xboxone in the past so open to either and all suggestions.

Thanks for having me back folks I’ve missed ya all.

dunkaroo69
Site Admin
Site Admin
Rank 11
Rank 11
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 8319

Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:08 pm

Iron!!!! Holy crap buddy, it's great to see you. Glad you're doing better and getting back on your feet. That's awesome news.

I'm on both PS4 and Xbox and even the Switch and PC to a lesser extent. And I can say that no matter what system you go with, you'll have a great experience. All have an awesome library of games, but even better, all have a fantastic group of guys and gals to game with.

VR is cool, I have it for the PS4 and it's spectacular. I wouldn't, however, want to play it for hours on end. That would no doubt make me sick.

Good to have you back, Iron.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic