Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

New Ole Guy On the Block

Moderator: Trail Guides

lucidmantra
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: XboxOne

Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:06 pm

Hey everyone. Found you all in looking for clan. Happy to be here.

I am a 46 y/o lifelong gamer Atari 2600/Commodore 64/NES/SNES/PC starting at 486 to current/PS1/PS2/Sega Saturn/Sega Dreamcast/PS3/Xbox/360/Xbox1x..

Currently I play Fallout 76/4..Lots of Black Desert Online. ESO (sometimes). Dauntless, Fortnite and minecraft with my son (8 years old). I have Destiny 2, Anthem and a bunch of other stuff on XB. I was always interested in warframe but was a bit overwhelmed and it never stuck. I have lots of games but i am not good at many of them hahaha. I enjoy chilling and playing with peeps I know. I am not a huge PvP guy in general but I can bite when pushed or for fun.

About me. I am currently 6 months from Active Duty retirement after 24 years then I gotta decide what I will be do since Uncle Sam told me I have to either grown up or grow old but I can not hang around in his ranks any longer. I try to be chill and while I work with/game with and understand the cool kids crowd sometimes in games id rather talk about the good old days of the 80s hahaha. Look forward to meeting folks and getting to know some of you all.

Fynvarrah
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Rank 10
Rank 10
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 4058
United States of America

Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:52 am

Welcome @lucidmantra :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic