Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

POST YOUR INTRODUCTIONS HERE!

Say howdy as you walk through the saloon doors here!

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

C4ntStandYA
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 6799

Games

Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:14 am

I am a 34 year old cowboy from sweden, working during the day and gaming in the evening/weekends. Because lets face it, irl is boring compared to games :p so im escaping into games to forget about life. Well that sounded way worse than it is...

My main game is Destiny 2 but i play all kind of games. Battlefield 5, Apex legends, Squad, Total war warhammer 2, Forza horizon 4, The division 2.

I am a casual peasant that from time to time thinks im a hardcore player :p i sometimes rage but shake it of quick. And by rage i mean yell and stuff, wich is why i use push to talk. So the only ones that hear me raging is my neighbours.. They have left several notes in my mailbox about it because apparently talking directly to people is not a thing anymore :p.

Well that was way to much info about me, feel free to hit me up on discord if you wanna play. :)

Have a good day

Oh and btw my nickname is from the show Seinfeld, i can totally stand people.. I just think that nickname is funny wich is why i chose it :)

SpryteMix
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 4678
United States of America

Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:49 pm

Formally known as NGX159, I started here back in 2014 at the age of 21. Now I'm 26 years old. I mainly play platformers, arcade style shooters (aka shoot em ups, shmups, or STGs), 2D fighting games, puzzle games, and JRPGs. In terms of online stuff, I play stuff like GTA V and Left4Dead to Mario Kart and Smash Bros. In terms of what modern day games I'm currently playing? Super Mario Maker 2 and Bloodstained, with Kingdom Hearts 3 still on hold.

Other tidbits about me? College educated, I play competitive retro Street Fighter games, also have some one credit clears of arcade games under my belt. I also identify as LGBTQ

Main platform I use in terms of social media is twitch and twitter

I'm also on twitter @SpryteMix, youtube and instagram SpyteMix_Gaming
So once again, hello all!!

He/Him/His
chickenbeansrice
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS4

Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:55 pm

just want to make friends on the game. my psn is 'chickenbeansrice'... it's my favorite meal and I'm fun to play with so hit me up.. Im on a lot
JohnnyQuest_61
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 9063
United States of America

Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:32 am

Hello gunslingers, Old member back with new tag for PS4. JohnnyQuest_61.Look forward to gaming with you all. I added myself to the master lists for games i play..
onlywson
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 2419
Sweden

Games

Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:45 am

Hey! Just joined the community!

Im looking for people to play some red dead redemption 2 online with on xbox one.

If you are in the EU send me a msg and maybe we could play! :)
Socal_TypeR_808
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:15 pm

Hello everyone,

My name is Dennis. I'm 40 years old and live in San Diego, CA. Other than playing COD I am into racing my car and flying drones. Got 2 kids and a grandaughter. Looking to squad up with some of you fine folk. I play on COD BO4 on playstation and usually play HC TDM. Usually on starting around 9pm pacific.

PSN: Socal_TypeR_808
PSN: Socal_TypeR_808
Tinboy
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 6814

Games

Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:16 am

Hi!

I'm a 43 year old gamer who have been gaming most my life. Started on a C64 and Amiga 500 before I got into console with the SEGA Megadrive. Now I play both on console and PC, it depends on the title. I'm currently looking for a clan for The Division 2 but I will probably play lot's of other games also.

I live in Stockholm, Sweden with my two teenage kids. Otherwise in my spare time I write about movies and games on a site that I own with some friends.
Stand back boy, this calls for divine intervention!
-Father McGruder
ShagNasty21
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Games

Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:41 am

Hello!

Brand new member to the Gunslinger community and excited to be here. My name is Patrick, I'm 26 years old, and located in Connecticut. I've been a gamer all my life and have always enjoyed games such as Halo, Battlefield, Call of Duty........the list goes on and on. With that said, I look forward to meeting all of you and getting some games in. I'm on Xbox and my gamertag is OShaughnessy21.

Cheers!

Patrick
Zolkiir
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 0583
United States of America

Games

Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:12 pm

Hi everyone! My name is Zolkiir and I'm a new Gunslinger. I'm 27 and from the US. I found this group whilst looking for a new Warframe clan to join. I'm MR 12, but feel like I'm stuck at MR 5 in terms of what I can do and not get destroyed. I came here looking for guidance and nice people to enjoy Warframe with. I own a mic, but I'm pretty shy with voice chat and don't talk much. I'm still OK with using voice chat though. I'm kind of active on Dauntless as well and play it on PC and Xbox. I saw there's a Dead by Daylight group here so I may check that out. I've only played it a few times with friends so I'm not great at it. Anyway, I look forward to meeting/gaming with some of you!
acetiepilot
Rank 10
Rank 10
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 1656
SMM2 ID: OK1-9W0-GHF

Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:49 pm

Hey Dennis, welcome to the clan!
Feel free to add me on the following platforms:
Switch: SW-5580-5753-0614
Xbox: acetiepilot
Steam: Friend code - 39751675
Currently Playing: Star Wars: Tie Fighter (PC), Cruisin' Blast (SWITCH), Fifa 22 (XB 1)
Locked Previous topicNext topic