Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Yeeeehaw fellow Gunslingers!

Swedish cowboy introduction

Moderator: Trail Guides

C4ntStandYA
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 6799

Games

Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:14 am

I am a 34 year old cowboy from sweden, working during the day and gaming in the evening/weekends. Because lets face it, irl is boring compared to games :p so im escaping into games to forget about life. Well that sounded way worse than it is...

My main game is Destiny 2 but i play all kind of games. Battlefield 5, Apex legends, Squad, Total war warhammer 2, Forza horizon 4, The division 2.

I am a casual peasant that from time to time thinks im a hardcore player :p i sometimes rage but shake it of quick. And by rage i mean yell and stuff, wich is why i use push to talk. So the only ones that hear me raging is my neighbours.. They have left several notes in my mailbox about it because apparently talking directly to people is not a thing anymore :p.

Well that was way to much info about me, feel free to hit me up on discord if you wanna play. :)

Have a good day

Oh and btw my nickname is from the show Seinfeld, i can totally stand people.. I just think that nickname is funny wich is why i chose it :)