Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

POST YOUR INTRODUCTIONS HERE!

Say howdy as you walk through the saloon doors here!

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

WarlordDread
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 5128

Games

Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Whats up all? I just joined GS a few days ago while searching for a clan for destiny 2 and Division 2. I spend most of my time with my family and typically play late nights (11pm est or later) which makes it hard to find a good clan or guild for games that don't mind if your priority is real life and not gaming. Despite that, I find gaming to be the most enjoyable when you're playing with friends or others so I'm hoping to find that here.

I play a variety of games including Guild Wars 2, FFXIV, Warframe (xb1), Monster Hunter (XB1/Switch), Dauntless, Division 2 (xb1), Destiny 2 (PC) and I have game pass so...whatever hits that. I used to raid competitively but with time constraints I just play for the fun of it (but still like to raid). Feel free to hit me up on discord or xbox chat. If I'm free, I'll gladly help or simply join up for fun.

~Dread

RaistlinMajere1
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS4
Discord: 9260

Games

Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:10 am

Greetings all. I'm an old school gamer presently in the over 30 clan joining up with a new group since we have hardly any players left playing Destiny. I've been playing for many years and Destiny was my first real multiplayer game so here I am looking for other players to continue my journey. I'm 50 years old but I can still fire a controller with the best of them. I play most every night (when not doing side work as I'm an automotive painter and work alot) and on weekends. I'm a raider and leaving my clan because we can't even run nightfalls much less raid. I have others willing to join as well if this group works for us so let's play.
Fynvarrah
Site Admin
Site Admin
Rank 11
Rank 11
Discord: 4058
United States of America

Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:56 am

Welcome @WarlordDread
Great to meet you. :)
SHiFE2K
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:33 am

I just recently started playing RDR2 and figured I'd give RDO a try. Loving it so far yet felt it was time to connect with some others to roam the west with on more permanent basis. Looking to connect with those that like RP and enjoy the game in a relaxed yet immersive manner. Feel free to hit me up! Cheers!
RaistlinMajere1
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 9260

Games

Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:04 am

I've registered and followed all the steps for joining but my application for the Destiny 2 clan on PSN is still saying 'application pending'. Who do I contact to to get help on the PS4 end? Thanks
Fynvarrah
Site Admin
Site Admin
Rank 11
Rank 11
United States of America

Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:09 am

@Old Man Nom Welcome! Has your friend signed up with us as well? :)
Don't forget to add games to your profile. This is how you find other Gunslingers, and they find you, to add and game with. It also helps admins invite you to different in game clans (check specific game sub forums for info).
llanonll
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 1868

Games

Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:30 pm

Hello all, i mainly play destiny 2 and ESO on PC. Joined here looking for a destiny 2 pc clan i could join up with to get the most out of the game! Still pretty noobie when it comes to the game, so im looking to find some people to play with that can kind of show me the ropes. Thanks for inviting me to the community and i hope to see you all out there!

-ANON
Fynvarrah
Site Admin
Site Admin
Rank 11
Rank 11
United States of America

Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:44 am

Welcome @llanonll :)
We saw you hop in Discord yesterday, but you left before anyone could respond or give you permissions.
There's a link on the front page here, if you want to try again.
snowman815
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 7309

Games

Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:10 am

Greetings everyone. PC gamer here into a lot of games and looking for friends in Destiny 2 and GR Wildlands, plus many other games others might be into.
WHITEOPZ916
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:57 pm

Hey guys my names matt but my PSN is WHITEOPZ916 i play destiny 2 everyday but i do play black ops 4 and gta 5 every once in a while. Im 22 from California been looking for a active clan that i can play with. Feel free to add me and send me a invite if you ever wanna play im always free after work
Locked Previous topicNext topic