Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

GS Intro

Moderators: Trail Guides, GS Advisor, Founder

WarlordDread
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 5128

Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Whats up all? I just joined GS a few days ago while searching for a clan for destiny 2 and Division 2. I spend most of my time with my family and typically play late nights (11pm est or later) which makes it hard to find a good clan or guild for games that don't mind if your priority is real life and not gaming. Despite that, I find gaming to be the most enjoyable when you're playing with friends or others so I'm hoping to find that here.

I play a variety of games including Guild Wars 2, FFXIV, Warframe (xb1), Monster Hunter (XB1/Switch), Dauntless, Division 2 (xb1), Destiny 2 (PC) and I have game pass so...whatever hits that. I used to raid competitively but with time constraints I just play for the fun of it (but still like to raid). Feel free to hit me up on discord or xbox chat. If I'm free, I'll gladly help or simply join up for fun.

~Dread

Fynvarrah
Site Admin
Site Admin
Rank 11
Rank 11
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 4058
United States of America

Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:56 am

Welcome @WarlordDread
Great to meet you. :)