Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

LFG for Warzone

Looking for a solid fun group to play Warzone with.

Moderators: Trail Guides, GS Advisor, Founder

-BLiND-
Level 1
Level 1
Main Platform: PC

Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:24 pm

I have 1 good friend who plays but he isn't on nearly as much as I am. Plus this pesky pandemic has me stuck online all.. the.. time.
I really like this game but jumping into random groups isn't as fun as having a solid group with mics. I'm on PC but I'm down with crossplay.

Feel free to add or IM me at my Activision act:

Pan#7189931

Chili
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Games

Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:10 am

-Blind-
Hey how are you? I just signed up with this group! I am also looking for a warzone teammate for pretty much the same reason! I used to play COD a ton years ago but have only recently gotten back into it. On an old friends recommendation I tried out Warzone last week and have really been enjoying it. The only bad thing is the guy who asked me to play isn't on very much! Like you said its hard to get a good group in randoms. Hope to see you soon.....sending friend invite. My activision ID is Chili#6016792
-BLiND-
Level 1
Level 1

Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:19 am

Aweseome, I'm good all things considered! Thanks for the add and I will be on pretty much all day today.
DasHimer
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: XboxOne
United States of America

Games

Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:45 pm

Hey Guys,

I'm in the exact same boat, looking for people to play with that are not random.

Feel free to add me.

My Activision account:
Das Himer#4028465
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic