Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

New member. How's it goin', Eh!!

Day 1 Destiny player on Xbox

Moderator: Trail Guides

icy.ruts
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: XboxOne
Canada

Games

Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:42 am

Hey there!

Happy to be here & looking forward to meeting some new folks and tackling some new challenges in D2.

I'm a former Arcade junkie (anyone remember Crystal Castles, Xevious, Galaxian??? ...Anyone?? ...hello?) and have been around consoles for over 30 years ( :o Ouch!!).

I am pretty much playing D2 exclusively these days (with two friends, in our "clan") and although I have been playing Destiny since it first came out, I have never raided and have had trouble getting together with folks to conquer a lot of the pinnacle activities.

My primary character is a warlock, but I do dust off my hunter & titan occasionally.

I prefer PvE, but have started playing more crucible & Gambit.

I enjoy helping people out at any level I can, including grinding for specific drops or those elusive god rolls!!

Hopefully, I'll run into you in-game!! :mrgreen:

Cheers!!
- Icy