Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Battlefield on PS4

Moderator: Trail Guides

BDNYY23
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Rank 10
Rank 10
Main Platform: PS4
United States of America

Games

Gunslinger Badges

Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:23 am

Anyone interested in getting together a group to play some Battlefield on the PS4, let me know and we can work on getting something together. I am spending most of my time lately playing BFV, but this can be any of the BF games on the PS4 as I have them all (may need to reinstall some of the older ones though). I am hesitant to play BF4 as there are no longer any official servers, but could be talked into playing that again.

I started with GS playing COD on the PS3, was convinced to make the move to BF3 and have been addicted to BF since that time. The only thing that is missing from the game now is playing with fellow GSers so I thought I would try to reignite the GS presence in Battlefield games.

Lately, I have been playing BFV at least 3-4 nights each week, so anyone that wants to, feel free to join me or send me an invite. I can typically change the nights I play (just trying to balance family with gaming), so if you don't see me on the nights you typically play and are looking for someone to run with, just let me know which nights would work better for you. If you have played with me previously, you will know that I am not very good, but I play the objective and I can provide you with heals/revives or ammo ;)

Worst case I will just continue to work solo to upgrade all of the weapons for no reason other than to have something to work towards. Don't think I have applied a skin to any of the guns that I use :lol:

Scope
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Games

Gunslinger Badges

Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:43 pm

Its been a while BD.
Id love to get the band back together. If anyone wants to form a squad Im, in.
Bullet Strikes the Helmets Head
BDNYY23
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Rank 10
Rank 10
United States of America

Games

Gunslinger Badges

Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:35 am

Hey Scope, Definitely been a while. I have seen you on playing BFV, but the last time you were playing Firestorm which I have not ventured into yet as I am not a fan of the battle royale games. This week I was focusing on Rush the first few nights of the new week of Tides of War, so if I see GSers on but playing Conquest I typically will not join in until I complete the weekly assignment, but if you see me on just send an invite and I will join up.
coolhandlewke
Rank 10
Rank 10

Games

Gunslinger Badges

Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:52 pm

were you able to hear me the other night bd? i wasn't sure if my mic settings were off, or if you were radio silent.
BDNYY23
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Rank 10
Rank 10
United States of America

Games

Gunslinger Badges

Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:58 pm

I didn't hear anything but I may have VoIP turned off as I typically don't talk to random squeakers. I know that is probably not the best, but I typically get the tweeners whining and I get enough of that at home that I don't need it while trying to relax playing games
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic