Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

New to GSG

Funk711’s Intro

Moderator: Trail Guides

Funk711
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Games

Thu May 16, 2019 8:07 am

I am new to GSG. I played in Over 30 Clan for years but then I had kids and couldn’t keep up with the 30 year olds. 😂. I have more time now and I love gaming so hit me up. I have been playing video games for about 34 years. That puts me at about 40 😉. I have owned a console and a pc for my entire life. Gaming has ALMOST always had a place in my schedule. (Kids and wife tend to trump the games).
I know how to play. I enjoy playing. I play as a team member and I understand the importance of squad breakdown and roles.
At the moment I am spending almost all of my game time on Division 2. If you see me on hit me up! 🤙🏻
I am fluctuating between 499-500 gear score with the updated scoring and on the second roster.
My schedule is pretty open right now and I would definitely like to try RAIDS!!!
I know its hard getting 8 online at the same time but hopefully I can be one of the ones that you wont have to worry about showing up. 👍🏻

SEE YOU IN DC!!

HeadshotPenguin
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Level 5
Level 5
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 0001
Great Britain

Games

Gunslinger Badges

Sun May 19, 2019 9:51 am

Hey Funk,

Welcome to Gunslinger Gaming.
Make sure you add yourself to the MasterList and then check out the Discord channel. It's the easiest way to group up with fellow members. :)

Have fun
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic