Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Fortnite Comedy Gold (maybe)

Comedic Fortnite Battle Royale Video Edits new Instagram Page

Moderator: Trail Guides

Doee Kathryn
Level 3
Level 3
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 2107

Games

Mon May 13, 2019 9:49 am

I have created a public Instagram page to post all of my Fortnite vids that I had previously posted on my private page. Apparently people were really liking them and said I should share with the world.
Now... it's not a pro gaming or even a super sweaty kid page. It's 99% me making fun of my awful gameplay, and just some pretty hilarious moments in Battle Royale set to music. Check it out if you need a laugh or if you need a boost in your Fortnite gameplay confidence. I didn't make it to collect followers on IG, but if you like what you see, give me a follow. I really enjoy making these while hysterically laughing at myself. (:
URL:
Instagram.com/digitaldoee

I create sub-par humourous Fortnite (mostly) content just for fun. I like making people laugh :)
http://instagram.com/digitaldoee