Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

New Person

Introduction

Moderator: Trail Guides

AnekMc
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 189422
United States of America

Games

Tue May 07, 2019 3:57 am

Hello,
I'm a 50+ gamer. I've been playing online since the days of MUDs and modems. Currently, I'm playing too much Destiny 2. Really looking for a nice group of people to play with. I'm a little slow on the mouse but try to make up for it with persistence. Found you guys through a Google search and hope to have found a forever gaming home... or something.

I'm in NYC

BDNYY23
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Rank 10
Rank 10
Main Platform: PS4
United States of America

Games

Gunslinger Badges

Wed May 08, 2019 10:56 am

Welcome to GS! Hope you find what you are looking for including many new people to game with. Unfortunately I am not active gaming on the PC so I can't join you, but if you ever venture to the PS side of gaming let me know. As for the mouse and keyboard, I know I have never given it much of a try, even when I play on the PC I use a PS3 controller as that is what I am used to, so games like Destiny you may want to see if trying a controller will make your life any easier.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic