Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

BF5 Battle Royale

Coming soon to a theatre near you

Moderator: Trail Guides

coolhandlewke
Rank 10
Rank 10
Main Platform: PS4

Games

Gunslinger Badges

Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:03 pm

its finally here, the game i've been waiting for. battlefield 5 Firestorm will hit the market on 3/25. looking at a leaked gameplay vid it looks to really separate itself from all the countless other iterations in the genre. i for one will be there on the 25th, and hope to see my fellow slingers there with me.

coolhandlewke
Rank 10
Rank 10

Games

Gunslinger Badges

Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:29 am

its out now. if you have bfv download it now. i'll be on tonight for sure.
dunkaroo69
Site Admin
Site Admin
Rank 11
Rank 11
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 8319

Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:53 am

Interesting. I dunno, I just can't get into the whole Battle Royale thing. To me it's just a reiteration of straight up Death Match (or in some cases Team Death Match), which has never been my particular brand of vodka. However, at least there's some objectives in this mode. Might be fun to try. I'll download it and give it a whirl :D
BDNYY23
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Rank 10
Rank 10
United States of America

Games

Gunslinger Badges

Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:28 pm

Considering the overall lack of GS playing BFV on the PS4, hopefully this will get some activity going. I agree with you Dunk, battle royale is not really for me, I need to spawn, kill a couple baddies, die and repeat. Spending 10 minutes looking for a gun, finding an enemy and getting killed just to do it over again is not as much fun, but running with GSers will hopefully make it bearable ;)
Faustus
Level 2
Level 2
Discord: 8253

Games

Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:53 am

I've been playing CoD4 Blackout these past few months, but from what i've seen of Firestorm on Twitch, i'm looking to make the switch. I'll pick up the game this week... Let's Group UP!

Currently Playing Battlefield V on PS4
Looking to start Outward on PS4
PSN = Faustus2
Interests = Family, Reading Fantasy/Sci-Fi, Gardening, Writing, Surfing, Camping, Meditation, Dallas Cowboys Football, NY Islanders Hockey.
coolhandlewke
Rank 10
Rank 10

Games

Gunslinger Badges

Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:10 pm

br games are not for everybody, but they do have a certain appeal. unlimited spawns and ammo are nice, but there is something thrilling about protecting the resources and life that you have. now if i can just figure out the inventory system.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic