Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

POST YOUR INTRODUCTIONS HERE!

Say howdy as you walk through the saloon doors here!

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

Spade115
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Level 10
Level 10
Main Platform: PS4
Discord: 2344
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:18 am

Welcome, Great group of individuals here and you will find someone to run with :D

PSN: Spade115
Currently Playing
Division 2

If you are new and need to join the Clan/Crew, search for GS Gaming or send me a friend request so I can add you to the 2nd Crew/Clan.
Spade115
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Level 10
Level 10
Discord: 2344
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:20 am

Welcome, I know we have a few players who are playing fortnite, The nice thing is its cross platform so you can play with EVERYONE!!! lol

Welcome
PSN: Spade115
Currently Playing
Division 2

If you are new and need to join the Clan/Crew, search for GS Gaming or send me a friend request so I can add you to the 2nd Crew/Clan.
MargaritaMama
Rank 10
Rank 10

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:36 am

Welcome to GS! We are very active on Division 2 PS4, feel free to jump right into any chats you notice I’m in and say hi to get in a squad!
MargaritaMama
Rank 10
Rank 10

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:38 am

Welcome back!
Fynvarrah
Site Admin
Site Admin
Rank 11
Rank 11
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 4058
United States of America

Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:35 am

Welcome @BLDfarmer :)
debaroohoo
Level 1
Level 1
Discord: 2228

Games

Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:45 am

Hey there, I saw a post about this place on /r/thedivisionclans and thought I’d check it out.

I’ve never really been into online multiplayer gaming, but thought I’d give it a shot with The Division 2. I’ve been playing less than a week and I’m only at level 8 (taking it real slow), but wanted to join an in game clan, which is how I ended up here.

Xbox is where I mainly play online since my PSN name is from my high school days (still waiting for name changing, get it together Sony) and my gaming PC can’t run the current stuff very well.

So anyway, hi!!!
Hugh Jeffinkalk
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 2533

Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:46 pm

Hey there Gunslingers! I came across this group when looking for some Fallout 76 friends. I rented the game and only have it for another day though, gonna wait for a digital sale to buy it. I'm Hugh Jeffinkalk on Xbox, no other systems ATM. I'm always looking for some people to play Sea of Thieves, Forza Horizon 4, and GTA 5 with, but I also love playing Hitman 2, any of the Trials games, CoD: BO4, Rainbow 6 Siege, and anything on Game Pass. Would love to play Human Fall Flat if anyone's interested, only got to play coop once but it was hilariously fun. Idk if that's a good intro or not so I'm gonna tell a joke.

A man walks into a bar during the great depression. He sits down at the bar, turns and looks straight at the bartender, and orders a drink. The bartender pours him a drink and the man pulls out a wad of cash to pay. Shocked at the amount of cash this man is just casually waving around, the bartender asks him, "Where'd you get all that cash in a time like this?". The man replies, "Well I take odd bets". "What kind of bets?" asked the bartender. The man replies, "How about this. I'll bet ya $20 that I can bite my right eye. Without hesitation, the bartender agrees to the bet. The man takes out his glass eye and pretends to bite it. The bartender laughs and offers him the $20. The man refuses it though and says, "I bet ya I can bite my left eye too, double or nothing!". The bartender thinks for a second. The man walked in and looked straight at him to order the drink, so obviously he can't have two glass eyes. "Alright!", the bartender says, "I'll take the bet!". The man then takes out his fake teeth and pretends to bite his left eye with them. He collects the money, and proceeds to the back to play poker. After a few rounds of drinks and cards, the man drunkenly staggers up to the bartender again. "Alright, bar keep. I've got one more bet for ya. See that empty bottle over there?" he says, pointing to an empty beer bottle at the end of the bar. "I bet you $50 I can stand on this here stool and pee into it, without a drop landing anywhere else." The bartender laughs, but seeing how small the bottle is, and how wasted the man is, he decides to agree to the bet. The man stands up on the stool, wobbling a bit, unzips, and starts to pee. He pees pretty much everywhere but the bottle itself, all over the bar and the bartender. The bartender laughs loudly at the man, "Looks like you lost the bet!" Then the man laughs and replies, "Only the one. I bet everyone in the back, $50 each, that I could piss all over you and your bar and you would just watch me and laugh."
Ghost of Ares35
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:49 pm

Just joined today. I saw the post on r/thedivision_lfg. I want a community that I can actually care about without having to keep up with requirements like having practices lol. Always looking to help and get some help myself.
TOXALITY
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 1996
United States of America

Games

Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:17 pm

Of course I'm a gamer 39, free lance GFX artist, streamer, I mainly play BO4, but have been playing BFV a lot, getting into the BR's. I'm looking to squad up :twisted:
Grimsta
Level 1
Level 1

Games

Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:35 pm

Hi everyone!

I'm (somewhat) new here! I joined your clan when the first division came out and met some cool people.

I recognize one gamertag but hope to meet new people. I'm currently playing The Division 2 and would like to play with others! My gamertag is Grimsta. I usually get online Monday- Friday around 6pm. Weekends I'm usually on all the time. Feel free to add me!
Xbox GT: Grimsta
Locked Previous topicNext topic