Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Battlefield - Franchise Discussion, Good Games, & Clan Info

Clan communications & game discussions for Battlefield games here.

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

dunkaroo69
GS Advisor
GS Advisor
Rank 13
Rank 13
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 8319

Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:53 am

Interesting. I dunno, I just can't get into the whole Battle Royale thing. To me it's just a reiteration of straight up Death Match (or in some cases Team Death Match), which has never been my particular brand of vodka. However, at least there's some objectives in this mode. Might be fun to try. I'll download it and give it a whirl :D

BDNYY23
Rank 11
Rank 11
Main Platform: PS4
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:24 pm

Tell me about it, thanks to work I will have to just read how much fun the rest of you are having.
I may have to try it a late night during the week, otherwise, I won't be back on until Saturday night. Hope to get to run some with you soon Lewke.
BDNYY23
Rank 11
Rank 11
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:28 pm

Considering the overall lack of GS playing BFV on the PS4, hopefully this will get some activity going. I agree with you Dunk, battle royale is not really for me, I need to spawn, kill a couple baddies, die and repeat. Spending 10 minutes looking for a gun, finding an enemy and getting killed just to do it over again is not as much fun, but running with GSers will hopefully make it bearable ;)
Marine59
Level 2
Level 2
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 1617
United States of America

Games

Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:48 pm

I have it and would be glad to squad up with you.

Semper Fi Rah!
Faustus
Level 2
Level 2
Discord: 8253

Games

Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:53 am

I've been playing CoD4 Blackout these past few months, but from what i've seen of Firestorm on Twitch, i'm looking to make the switch. I'll pick up the game this week... Let's Group UP!

Currently Playing Battlefield V on PS4
Looking to start Outward on PS4
PSN = Faustus2
Interests = Family, Reading Fantasy/Sci-Fi, Gardening, Writing, Surfing, Camping, Meditation, Dallas Cowboys Football, NY Islanders Hockey.
coolhandlewke
Rank 10
Rank 10

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:10 pm

br games are not for everybody, but they do have a certain appeal. unlimited spawns and ammo are nice, but there is something thrilling about protecting the resources and life that you have. now if i can just figure out the inventory system.
Faustus
Level 2
Level 2

Games

Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:12 pm

I'm leaving work in an hour to pick up the game... (PS4)

Have any of these bugs/issues been fixed since January?

PSN = Faustus2
Interests = Family, Reading Fantasy/Sci-Fi, Gardening, Writing, Surfing, Camping, Meditation, Dallas Cowboys Football, NY Islanders Hockey.
Faustus
Level 2
Level 2

Games

Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:53 am

Hey All

Just joined Gunlingers... just bought BFV... been playing CoD4 Blackout the last few months. I think BFV is going to be more my style with its larger maps.

Wife is due in a few weeks and nesting (rearranging the home 50 ways), so the PS4 is actually not even plugged in at the moment :cry: but I'm itching hardcore for some gaming self-love, so i'll download asap and start sending friend requests.

PSN: Faustus2

See ya on the battlefield

PSN = Faustus2
BDNYY23
Rank 11
Rank 11
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:49 am

Game has been running great for me, granted there are times that I feel like I am shooting rubber bullets, not sure if it is lag or what, but for the most part I have not had any issues and I really enjoy the game. I can see for the die hards that are used to going 30 -0 having issues, but for someone like myself that expects to die a lot, the game has been a lot of fun. More GSers playing would be the only thing that I would like to see ;)
BDNYY23
Rank 11
Rank 11
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:53 am

Look forward to gaming with you once my deadline at work passes in about 2 weeks and I get my gaming life back. Best of luck with the baby, hopefully he or she will grow up to be a gamer that you can play with, I have 4 little gamers and it is hard when they start to kick your butt in the games, so don't go easy on them as they won't go easy on you once they learn how to play ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic