Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Warframe

Clan communication & Warframe discussions here.

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

DrNiggle
Rank 10
Rank 10
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 6574
United States of America

Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:50 am

I sent you a friend req :)

btonkinson
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 3925

Games

Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:14 am

Hi! I'm looking for a clan to join. My play time can be erratic due to work and family so this seems like a good fit. Really enjoying warframe and look forward to playing with you. My name is the same everywhere, btonkinson
DrNiggle
Rank 10
Rank 10
United States of America

Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:14 pm

Hi and welcome to GS!

I just tried to send you a friend request in-game and it told me that the username "btonkinson" doesn't exist. You can shoot me a request if you like - DrNiggle
MistressMasami
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 1254
United States of America

Games

Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:52 am

And here I thought you'd been around for much longer. :D
“We tell the tale of heroes to remind ourselves that we also can be great.”
DrNiggle
Rank 10
Rank 10
United States of America

Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:02 pm

Holy crap @MistressMasami is on the forums too
JaySteezy
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 0726

Games

Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:10 pm

Hey all! I also posted in the main introduction thread, but wanted to make sure it was seen here as well. I'm a 30's dad of two with a full-time job, who is hopefully looking to join an XB1 clan in Warframe. I'm MR5 currently, and working my way through quests and the star chart.
I'm looking forward to playing with you all! This will be my first clan experience in this game, and I'm excited to check out the additional features and functionality that it adds to the game.
Thanks!
Sava9ePineapple
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Games

Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:20 pm

Hello, I'm Sava9ePineapple and I play on the Xbox1. I work a fulltime night job and casually game in the mornings and weekends. I'm almost 21 and play with a casual group who recommended this clan to me. I'm looking for a group who love the game but can't play every waking hour. I'm MR15 and absolutely love all the lore in warframe. I look forward to playing with you all.
dunkaroo69
GS Advisor
GS Advisor
Rank 13
Rank 13
Discord: 8319

Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:59 am

I've got two warframes aleady (rhino and my starter excalibur) but will soon have an oberon, mag and frost. My son tells me I only have 2 warframe slots. I do some research and it turns out he ain't lying, lol. So, without sounding like a cheap ass (it's a free game, after all), how do I get more slots without spending real money on them? Or do I just have to sell my frames when I want to switch?
DrNiggle
Rank 10
Rank 10
United States of America

Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:25 am

Starting off, you should get 50 plat for free. Best investment IMO is spending it on another 2 Warframe slots, so you can have Excalibur, Rhino, Frost, and eventually Loki.

Past that, you're going to start getting duplicates of mods. Check out http://warframe.market and figure out what you can sell for how much. Trading should be your main source of plat in this game and this is your unofficial introduction. When you get further into the game, you'll just naturally pick up mods and blueprints that you can sell for significant amounts of platinum (20-100, even 300-500 each).

Until you can get an income stream for plat, you're going to have to limit yourself to Warframes and weapons that you need for progression. After you clear your starchart, you'll be in a position to buy more slots and expand your inventory.

I hope that helps :)
merfling
Level 1
Level 1
Main Platform: PS4
Discord: 5313

Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:33 pm

Who all is in the Warframe clan?

P.S. Sorry if I never returned any hellos in the chat. I'm awful at "typing" with the controller!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic