Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

POST YOUR INTRODUCTIONS HERE!

Say howdy as you walk through the saloon doors here!

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

Jinglehiemer
Level 1
Level 1
Main Platform: PC

Games

Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:44 pm

Hello Everyone,

Just a quick post to say hello and to introduce myself. I am Canadian after all, and its only the polite thing to do!

I'm new to boards and to GS, I've been playing shooters and such all my life, but recently I've found I don't have much time anymore (Newly Married and a New Homeowner seems to do that!). The one game that I've dug into a bit is destiny 2, and although I'm enjoying it, I thought it would be better with a clan.

That lead me to GS, and then to here! I'm hoping to link up with some folks occasionally for Destiny 2. I can't always have a live mic, but I'm good at being a team player even if I can't talk. I used to play a WHACK of Halo, and I'm used to co-op shooters.

All in all, glad to be here, looking forward to meeting some of you! All the best, happy Gaming!

From the Junction! :geek:
Valiant_Cross
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS4

Games

Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:02 pm

Hello, my name is Robert. Like most of you on a 32 year-old no life gamer LOL. Just kidding outside gaming I have a great profession and I'm raising three children. I am looking for a group of gamers as most of the people I have been playing with rarely get on and it is starting to make gaming very mundane for me. I hope that I found the right place and I'm looking forward to meeting the members here and getting a chance to get back into gaming the way I used to. So whenever you get a chance shoot me a friend request and I will be more than happy to accept and game it up with you all.
Wormhart
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 0539

Games

Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:47 pm

Ayyyy it's ya new boi! Name's Frankie. I'm 22 and play pretty much anything, but these days it's mostly Heroes of the Storm (just for fun with friends), WoW Private Servers, some retail (not recently) and most importantly started playing Destiny 2 recently, which is mostly what I'm here for. If I get serious in any clan activities for certain games then my weird schedule might be an obstacle as I'm in the military. 3 years in the Marine Corps, happy to talk to anyone about it! Keeping this short, but I'm pretty much an open book. Feel free to hit me up for games or to talk or anything!

~Worm
McMurphy
Founder
Founder
Rank 13
Rank 13
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 3674
SMM2 ID: LPB-TX4-TYG
United States of America

Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:27 pm

Welcome aboard, @paschar , and thank you for joining!

I also grew up in the midwest (Minnesota, specifically) so it is great to see more members from my general area. If you haven't already, don't be afraid to send a request to our PC Destiny 2 in-game clan. We recently rebooted our homebase, so you will see that a lot of PC players are already in our fold that with whom you can sling and grab loot.

Let us know if you need anything as you acquainted around here and, again, thank you for joining. :D
VashJr
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 7330

Games

Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:16 pm

Hi, My name is Joseph, I'm from West Virginia and I'm 25! I first discovered gaming when I was probably 14 or 15, at that time I played for fun. There wasn't a lot of completive games back then, now days that all it is. I went from playing for fun to a very competitive only player, for the most part. I'm just now getting back into COD. So far COD4 is great and I'm looking for some new pals, I'm very serious most of the time, so this clan seemed perfect for me. Thank you for your time!
SocalledFin
Level 7
Level 7
Discord: 7980
Finland

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:21 pm

You just described my current life status and what i've understood that's the majority of people here. Looking forward to playing with ya!
Origin : SocalledFin
Steam : SocalledFin
Discord : Socalled#7980
PSN : Socalled

I accept friend requests on any platform just mention GS
Archalon
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Games

Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:47 am

Howdy! I'm Valorie, I've been gaming my entire life. Hoping to find people to play Fallout 76 with. I'm PS4 only, unfortunately, but I play many different games on it. I'd be willing to branch out if I find the right players.
r1uryk
Level 1
Level 1
Spain

Games

Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:56 am

Hi and welcome!
Battlefield V on PS4
r1uryk
Level 1
Level 1
Spain

Games

Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:01 am

Goppfather wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:03 am
I once was here nearly every day,
to play
What can I say
I'm back today
And I'll try to stay out of the way

Gopp out.

Playing Rdr2 and may pick up BFV
Hi and welcome,

PM me if you feel like playing BFV. We're also gonna play it on PS4.

Regards.
Battlefield V on PS4
RedCranium
Level 1
Level 1
Discord: 1715
Great Britain

Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:40 am

hey bud, welcome to GS! I'm pretty new myself and in a similar situation, play a variety of games also EU based. My steam id is redcranium chuck me and we can get some games going.
Locked Previous topicNext topic