Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

POST YOUR INTRODUCTIONS HERE!

Say howdy as you walk through the saloon doors here!

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

Wulfen
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 8335

Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:04 pm

New to Gunslingers, thank you for the welcome so far! A few things about me:

1) 49-years-old, be 50 in February. Employed in IT, veteran of the USAF.
2) Married to my wife for 25 years as of this past month. We have 24-year-old and 17-year-old sons, both very active gamers.
3) I'm a pretty old-school gamer myself, did all the early console stuff in the 80s and then when PC gaming got rolling, I did a lot of FPS games. Was very competitive, playing in top clans for games such as Tribes, Unreal Tournament and the earlier Battlefield games. Now that I'm older, many of my older friends have stopped playing any PvP whatsoever.
4) I'm much more casual these days, but still like to play those types of games, among others. Mainly playing Rocket League, Overwatch, Warzone, Division 2, Destiny 2, and Ghost Recon these days, when I have the time. It gets boring (and sometimes not so fun with toxic randoms) playing solo, which is why I'm here. :)

Happy to be here, hopefully I can find some likeminded souls to have some fun in-game and out. If you have any questions, ask away!

Weiserdrunk
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 4282

Games

Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:20 pm

I'm weiserdrunk. I'm married with kids. I work in a steel mill and work swing shifts so I don't have set times to play. I just hop on whenever I have time. I play a lot of Destiny2 but am kinda getting over it. Just started hopping into COD Cold War and think the pvp is pretty fun. Looking find some people around here to play with.
Teradiddle
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS5
Discord: 1001

Games

Fri Dec 04, 2020 5:52 am

hi there . i found this group through reddit. first a little about me im 43 and im from virginia . i was mainly a xbox player throughout the last console generation and i decide that i wanted to try something different this go round i managed to get a hold of a ps5 and i really love the experience so far . when im not working you can find me playing many different types of games . but usually its games likes watch dogs, assassins creed, borderlands and call of duty . i hope to game and chat with some of you all soon . feel free to send me a friend request if you want to game sometime i have lots more games than the ones mentioned above . thank you for reading this and have a great day/night
GSG Tank
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Rank 10
Rank 10
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 8328

Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:17 am

Welcome Wulfen. You are playing a few of the games that I enjoy playing as well. Feel free to hit me up sometime and slide on over to our discord server to get connected with more people there!
GSG Tank
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Rank 10
Rank 10

Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:18 am

Welcome to GS Teradiddle. I'm not a PS guy however there are a bunch of them here. Maker sure you add yourself to the appropriate masterlists and then check out our discord server as well.
GSG Tank
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Rank 10
Rank 10

Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:19 am

Welcome to GS Weiserdrunk
LAWlessONE666
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 3037

Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:41 am

What's up people new to clan play a lot of different games don't be afraid to inv and Im not a devil worshipper. Lol :evil: mainly only get to play on weekends due to work .. But on a lot during weekend and willing to help other clan members if need be on anything or just play some games for fun big into rocket league and destiny 2 right now hope to see you out there .....
Last edited by LAWlessONE666 on Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ilhardt
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: Xbox(X/S)

Games

Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:03 am

Hello everyone,

I'm Ilhardt and I've been looking for a place to call home for a very long time. I'm in my early 30s with a family. I mainly play on PC, but I sometimes play on XBOX to catch up with a friend or play with my kids. I'm looking forward to meeting some of you in-game and on here. Peace! 8-)
Sophie
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Level 9
Level 9
Main Platform: PS4
Discord: 1853
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:28 am

Welcome to GS :)