Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Need more friends

Moderators: Trail Guides, Founder, GS Advisor

User avatar
DrInsan3no
Rank 16
Rank 16
Posts: 934
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:39 pm
Main Platform: PC
Location: Las Vegas
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 97 times
Gender:
Contact:
United States of America

Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:07 am

What's up y'all,

I need some new people to play with. I currently play on PC, but I'm open to crossplatform. I'm not the greatest builder ever, but I can hold my own, and carry for the most part. I usually tend to potato it once getting to the top 3-5. Been practicing a lot lately, I can just never find a steady duo/squad members. Let me know if you're ever down to play some!


"The numbers Mason! What do the numbers mean, Mason?"
User avatar
gobi42
Site Admin
Site Admin
Rank 11
Rank 11
Posts: 285
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:28 pm
Main Platform: PC
Location: wisconsin
Discord: 0420
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 18 times
Gender:
Contact:
United States of America

Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:21 am

Been playing this since Alpha, but not a fan of BR so i mostly play STW. If that ever goes free to play(suppose to happen in 2018, but i have my doubts) i'll gladly run some with you. till then good luck
User avatar
DrInsan3no
Rank 16
Rank 16
Posts: 934
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:39 pm
Main Platform: PC
Location: Las Vegas
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 97 times
Gender:
Contact:
United States of America

Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:42 am

gobi42 wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:21 am
Been playing this since Alpha, but not a fan of BR so i mostly play STW. If that ever goes free to play(suppose to happen in 2018, but i have my doubts) i'll gladly run some with you. till then good luck
Why wait for f2p? Unless you don’t have it that is. Shoot me a friends request on epic. I haven’t touched STW for a long time.
"The numbers Mason! What do the numbers mean, Mason?"
User avatar
gobi42
Site Admin
Site Admin
Rank 11
Rank 11
Posts: 285
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:28 pm
Main Platform: PC
Location: wisconsin
Discord: 0420
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 18 times
Gender:
Contact:
United States of America

Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:29 am

Cause i wasn't assuming you had it :) what is your epic games username? mine is gobi42
User avatar
DrInsan3no
Rank 16
Rank 16
Posts: 934
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:39 pm
Main Platform: PC
Location: Las Vegas
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 97 times
Gender:
Contact:
United States of America

Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:56 pm

gobi42 wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:29 am
Cause i wasn't assuming you had it :) what is your epic games username? mine is gobi42
Lol fair enough. My username is either DrInsan3no or Dr Insan3no.
"The numbers Mason! What do the numbers mean, Mason?"
User avatar
Daarkwind
Level 4
Level 4
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:42 am
Main Platform: PC
Location: Las Vegas
Discord: 6497
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 5 times
Gender:
Contact:
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:57 pm

I am not big on the BR either. Been playing STW, but the group I played with kind of just stopped playing. Would love to get back to it.
Feel free to add me on Discord: Daarkwind#6497.
Image
User avatar
DrInsan3no
Rank 16
Rank 16
Posts: 934
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:39 pm
Main Platform: PC
Location: Las Vegas
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 97 times
Gender:
Contact:
United States of America

Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:09 pm

Daarkwind wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:57 pm
I am not big on the BR either. Been playing STW, but the group I played with kind of just stopped playing. Would love to get back to it.
Sounds good man! What is your epic name?
"The numbers Mason! What do the numbers mean, Mason?"
User avatar
Daarkwind
Level 4
Level 4
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:42 am
Main Platform: PC
Location: Las Vegas
Discord: 6497
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 5 times
Gender:
Contact:
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:37 pm

DrInsan3no wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:09 pm
Daarkwind wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:57 pm
I am not big on the BR either. Been playing STW, but the group I played with kind of just stopped playing. Would love to get back to it.
Sounds good man! What is your epic name?
Daarkwind
Feel free to add me on Discord: Daarkwind#6497.
Image
User avatar
DrInsan3no
Rank 16
Rank 16
Posts: 934
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:39 pm
Main Platform: PC
Location: Las Vegas
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 97 times
Gender:
Contact:
United States of America

Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:43 pm

Daarkwind wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:37 pm
DrInsan3no wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:09 pm
Daarkwind wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:57 pm
I am not big on the BR either. Been playing STW, but the group I played with kind of just stopped playing. Would love to get back to it.
Sounds good man! What is your epic name?
Daarkwind
Sent ya a friends request man.
"The numbers Mason! What do the numbers mean, Mason?"
User avatar
DadTheGunner
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:30 am
Main Platform: PC
Location: Danmark
Denmark

Games

Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:24 am

My Epic name is: TRangoon
I mainly play STW. Feel free to send an invite and lets play some :)
I have sent request to you, who have posted in this thread.
Last edited by DadTheGunner on Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post