Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

StW Players?

Moderators: GS Advisor, Trail Guides, Founder

terynax
Level 1
Level 1
Main Platform: PS4
Discord: 7074

Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:27 pm

If anyone here is a StW player, I'm happy to add you as a friend and run some missions some time, also drop you a bunch of weapons if you need (can make up to 106s).

(I also play BR, mostly either Solo, LTM and Team Rumble, but Season 8's content hasn't quite grabbed me, so it's a bit light on that side ATM).

"Sometimes I think the surest sign intelligent life exists in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." -- Calvin and Hobbes
Doee Kathryn
Level 3
Level 3
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 0666
United States of America

Games

Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:14 pm

I just started StW and it's very fun and very confusing. So if you don't mind noob questions ..lol
I create sub-par humourous Fortnite (mostly) content just for fun. I like making people laugh :)
http://instagram.com/digitaldoee
terynax
Level 1
Level 1

Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:07 pm

That’s no problem at all! Would be glad to help out. :)
"Sometimes I think the surest sign intelligent life exists in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." -- Calvin and Hobbes
Doee Kathryn
Level 3
Level 3
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 0666
United States of America

Games

Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:44 pm

Never got to thank you for helping me out a couple weeks ago! I'm still in stonewood but only 2 missions out from completing it. Definitely having fun!
I create sub-par humourous Fortnite (mostly) content just for fun. I like making people laugh :)
http://instagram.com/digitaldoee
terynax
Level 1
Level 1

Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:35 pm

Awesome! Glad to help! :) It’s been a busy few weeks so I haven’t played much, but I am happy to help, so let me know if you need an assist.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic