Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Our RDR2 Recruiting

Links to our recruiting posts at RDR2 online communities that all members are welcome to post in to help encourage others to join our fold.

Moderators: Trail Guides, GS Advisor, Founder

McMurphy
Founder
Founder
Rank 10
Rank 10
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 3674
SMM2 ID: LPB-TX4-TYG
United States of America

Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:47 pm

We will be hitting the ol' recruiting pavement for the juggernaut release of Red Dead Redemption 2. We want to let all fellow gaming parents and adults that the RDR2 Gunslingers is the posse to be in! The below links, which will be updated periodically, are our recruiting topics in RDR2 communities. All members are encouraged to post good cheer in them to help other folks know we are the gaming group they have been looking for!
  • RedDeadRedemption.Net - We have been there a very long time...since the release for the first game. We were featured in a Newsletter they used to publish. I'll dig through my old files to share it with the rest of you. A real trip.

Zer0Burn75
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Level 10
Level 10
Main Platform: PC
United States of America

Games

Gunslinger Badges

Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:16 am

Good recruitment post @McMurphy I am hoping that with the fact that we are one of the more active gaming communities this will span across more than just RDR2. I know that we have finally gotten to a point in the D2 clan that we are about 90% active at this point and for a while we were breaching the 98% active range.

Activity is key when it comes to gaming communities. The more active you are, the more people you will have wanting to Join.
Fochtster
Level 1
Level 1
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 8067

Games

Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:00 pm

I'm thinking GTA Forums would probably be a good bet for recruiting as well. Their Red Dead area seems to be pretty busy. I could make a post once they start a recruitment section. Don't post there often, but lurk regularly.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic