Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Anthem

Clan communications & game discussions for Anthem here.

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

yukongil
Level 4
Level 4
Main Platform: PS4

Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:09 am

So bioware has finally released the Cataclysm, the free DLC event along with a host of new content and fixes.

If you haven't played the game in a while, you're in for a treat if you dust off your javelin and head back into Bastion! There are now guilds (with a companion app to handle them), new gear, weapons and components and they're all pretty amazing. Oh yeah, they've also "fixed" the loot system, ditched luck and added new masterwork and legendary items

The cataclysm itself is a limited time event (between 6 to 8 weeks) made up of main story missions, freeplay missions and the cataclysm event itself, which is basically a multi-tiered stronghold with leaderboard scoring (for bragging rights I suppose). All the new content is pretty fun, with all new challenges and puzzles.

Anyways, its of course free and about 12 gig, so there is little reason not to at least try it out. See you in the skies Freelancers!

gobi42
Site Admin
Site Admin
Rank 11
Rank 11
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 0420
United States of America

Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:47 pm

PC guild name: Gunslingers
contact on origin: G0bi42
Xbox guild name: Gunslingers
contact on xbox: Zer0burn75
PS4 guild name: Gunslingers
Contact on PSN: gobi423
Aragash
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 0839

Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:31 pm

So... I'm new here, and was looking for a guild in Anthem.

Lots of you still playing in Cataclysm?
SugaryPython8488
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS4
United States of America

Games

Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:15 am

Hello, just joined the clan and hope people are still playing Anthem. Bought it about a month ago on sale and actually enjoyed it, but cant find anyone on. I have done a handful of the main missions on hard solo pretty much, and hoping that there are still people playing this game. I will be looking to add everyone on the master list on my first day off this week which will be Thursday. Hope to hear from you all and see you on there. Thanks again for allowing me to join

SugaryPython8488
SpaceGhost
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 6451
United States of America

Games

Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:34 pm

Hey all any in game clans yet for Xbox? Would love to join if so
Chambraigne: it’s champagne for your hair, and your brain! :lol:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic