Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

The Division 2

Clan communication & game discussion for The Division 2 within.

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

gobi42
Site Admin
Site Admin
Rank 11
Rank 11
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 0420
United States of America

Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:45 am

So now that we have had a few different seasons in the game, what are your guys thoughts on them?? What do you like compared to other games with seasons you have played? If you could see changes made to them what would they be? Overall are you guys enjoying them or not so much??

So to the first question, for me ive enjoyed the seasons. I did like the way season 1 and 2 unfolded better but 3 is still pretty young yet, so we will see. Unfortunately for me this is the first game pve game i have played with seasons. I do like that its a longer season than the likes of COD. I have discussed this a few times with @nighthawk7892 and @BOM Tank and i'm sure a few others as well. The one change i would like to see is all gear and weapons you earn in the season pass as level rewards having better rolls across the board than they do now. I would say yeah i have been enjoying them. I do think they need to tweak TTK a little bit in the PvE section of the game but its not too bad after the last patch. Riker's chargers are maybe a bit heavy on the damage output compared to other classes and factions so hopefully they tone down their damage, of let us run dual smgs in the game.

GSG Tank
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Rank 10
Rank 10
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 8328

Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:57 am

For me the seasons is just the way gaming has gone. I can take it or leave it honestly in any of the games I play. It is nice that it is forcing game devs to inject new life regularly to the games but sometimes it just becomes too much of a grind when you are doing the "same" thing over and over season after season. Having said that I would agree that the rolls that come from the drops should be respectable rolls. They don't have to be top tier god rolls but most of them just get broken down as their stats just don't even seem viable. I didnt play much of season 2 but I will say season 3 seems a bit more balanced overall than in the past. Fire is not as bad as it once was and the damage you take seems on par with where it should be with a few minor exceptions.
gobi42
Site Admin
Site Admin
Rank 11
Rank 11
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 0420
United States of America

Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:01 am

Yeah I've noticed that the rikers seem to be slightly more powerful than the other factions. Minus black tusk. But even then I would rather deal with black tusk rushers than rikers rushers.
Fynvarrah
Site Admin
Site Admin
Rank 11
Rank 11
Discord: 4058
United States of America

Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:20 pm

Welcome! @Djinn7711 I messaged you on xbox 9/21, about the clan invite, I received no reply.
If you still need a clan invite: please add me as a friend and let me know when you have left your current clan, as i cannot send you an invite when you're already in another clan.
Thanks!
Kriv99
Level 2
Level 2
Main Platform: PS5
Discord: 3506
United States of America

Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:35 am

They should add pets and a way to get a new pet each season (ala Diablo 3). I'm a sucker for ingame pets.
GSG Tank
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Rank 10
Rank 10
Discord: 8328

Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:23 am

If you could have an attack dog or something that would help take down enemies or slow them down, that would be fantastic. On the flip side seeing your dog burning up by a flamethrower would be pretty traumatic as well!

I have put a lot of time into this game again over the last couple weeks and have spent more time actually crafting builds and paying attention to what I am trying to do. It has been a lot of fun and made the game a lot more enjoyable for me.
CenturiFDNY
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:09 am

Tried to post and this old dog may have done it wrong.

Looking for anyone still playing this as I’d like to get into builds and understanding how gear works together. 140 hrs in and still enjoy it.

GT XBL : CenturiFDNY

Thanks-
-Tom
CenturiFDNY
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:10 am

Tried to post and this old dog may have done it wrong.

Looking for anyone still playing this as I’d like to get into builds and understanding how gear works together. 140 hrs in and still enjoy it.

GT XBL : CenturiFDNY

Thanks-
-Tom
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic