Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Xbox gamertags

Not quite sure how this all works .. add me on Xbox my gamer tag is GardenxGnomex3 and I do not check this often. Let’s get some dubs .. I’m down to play any game. Let’s hbe some fun. I play apex and overwatch and day z and many others just to name a few. Too short to post so creating some blank space just like Taylor swift. Not sure how long it needs to be. Hopefully this will do. Have a great day and add your boy !!! Still not enough so who knows how long it needs to be. Go USA treat your girl good and always cherish the day

Moderator: Trail Guides

Zsorosi
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: XboxOne
United States of America

Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:20 pm

Not quite sure how this all works .. add me on Xbox my gamer tag is GardenxGnomex3 and I do not check this often. Let’s get some dubs .. I’m down to play any game. Let’s hbe some fun. I play apex and overwatch and day z and many others just to name a few.

Too short to post so creating some blank space just like Taylor swift. Not sure how long it needs to be. Hopefully this will do. Have a great day and add your boy !!!

Still not enough so who knows how long it needs to be. Go USA treat your girl good and always cherish the day