Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Anthem

Clan communications & game discussions for Anthem here.

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

Novaborn1
Rank 11
Rank 11
Main Platform: PS4
Discord: 9190

Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:36 pm

Haha Thrawn I love your SWTOR portrait!! link up with me on PSN (Novaborn1) We will kick this off with a thick party!

randygsilva
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: XboxOne
Columbia

Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:00 pm

i am looking for friends to play Anthem i will be on as much as i can be i play on the xbox one have mic and up to meeting new players and taking down strongholds rushing to end game and lvl as fast as possible
ThrawnBlaze
Level 1
Level 1
Discord: 7294
United States of America

Games

Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:40 pm

Novaborn1 wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:36 pm
Haha Thrawn I love your SWTOR portrait!! link up with me on PSN (Novaborn1) We will kick this off with a thick party!
Thank you! I will absolutely add you!
Fed Architect
Level 3
Level 3
United States of America

Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:21 am

I will usually be on daily starting at around 3:30 PM Eastern US time. I play until around 10 PM with breaks for dinner, of course. :D If anyone sees me on, do not hesitate to join me, ask for an invite, or send an invite. I am usually running solo.

I am also thinking about creating a Club on Xbox so we can see who is online playing or looking for someone, or needs help with something (like killing Titans for their heart! :| ), without having to scroll through are friends list. If anyone wants me to do that, let me know, and if I do it anyway, I will post something here, but won't post the actual club name since it won't be an official GS run club.

Looking forward to running some with you all.
Catfi9ht
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Games

Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:18 pm

Just adding my name to the Anthem players list. Feel free to send me a friend request! :P
dunkaroo69
GS Advisor
GS Advisor
Rank 13
Rank 13
Discord: 8319

Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:19 am

Fed, I would have hopped on this weekend with you, but I've had an ear infection for the past week and couldn't hear crap out of it. I'll be on tonight though, at least I hope so :D
dunkaroo69
GS Advisor
GS Advisor
Rank 13
Rank 13
Discord: 8319

Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:22 am

We will be recruiting for the release of Anthem and want to let all fellow gaming parents and adults that the Anthem Gunslingers is the Alliance to be in! The below links are our recruiting topics in the EA/Anthem communities. All members are encouraged to post good cheer in them to help other folks know we are the gaming group they have been looking for!

Anthem PC Recruitment
Anthem PS4 Recruitment
Anthem XBOX Recruitment
yukongil
Level 4
Level 4

Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:51 pm

yes, pre-ordered after the free demo, and glad I did. Meant to only play a couple of hours on the 22nd, but then fast forward to my controller finally dying at 2 in the morning. So yeah...I'm a fan.

So if anyone is still looking for Alliances, hit me up! Just put up the Gunslinger in a friend request so I know to accept it.
yukongil
Level 4
Level 4

Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:03 pm

I guess I"m just too old and out of the loop of the modern gamer. These young punks don't know bugs until they've bought games that can't be beat due to the stupid bow not being there and there is no such thing as a patch. Same with load times, come talk to me when you've spent literal days waiting for the original XCom to load up a mission just to step out and get annihilated by a Muton! Fracking Aliens....

Um, anywho, I've greatly enjoyed the game, and while the teleporting you to the rest of the team is a little annoying (except when you're lost and trying to catch up to the action, so double edged sword?), if you want to explore that is what Free Play is for, but I am looking forward to a slower more methodical pace with a dedicated squad.
Novaborn1
Rank 11
Rank 11
Discord: 9190

Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:18 pm

I'm right there with you Yukon, constantly chasing someones afterburner is no fun, better to see the sights, pick the flowers & activate the runes with friends.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic