Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Anthem

Clan communications & game discussions for Anthem here.

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

Gunner992
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS4
Discord: 6665

Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:10 pm

I'm just trying to decide on this for the PC or PS4, only thing about the PC is that the min requirements said windows 10, and I really don't want windows 10 on my PC my friends said they really didn't like it.

RazzleSizzle
Level 3
Level 3

Games

Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:48 am

I've been excited about Anthem since the first demo came out. Now I have to figure out how to fit into my already heavy game schedule.
dunkaroo69
GS Advisor
GS Advisor
Rank 13
Rank 13
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 8319

Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:08 pm

I just finished my first games with Fed (god damn it was such a great feeling to talk to you again, my friend). I absolutely love this game. Can't wait for full release. Though the puzzle at the beginning and getting lost in the tunnels seems like a slight setback, this game is just great to play, even with randos :P

The movement feels fantastic. Flying is just brilliant if you ask me. And the weapons are a friggin blast to use. It doesn't feel grindy at all either, which I love.

What's everyone else think of the demo? Anyone else enjoying it as much as me??
Fed Architect
Level 3
Level 3
United States of America

Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:18 pm

It was great talking and gaming with you as well!!

As for the Demo, this past weekend was definitely a better time than the first week. :) I really have a blast when I am playing. There are plenty of things that need fixed and some quality of life improvements that need to be implemented, but I am going to have a some faith that when the Devs, who have been openly answering questions about the game, tell me something is fixed in the final game, it will be. I in no way expect a perfect launch with no issues. I think anyone that said a game in the online era launched with NO issues, is probably remembering it with some rose colored glasses on.

I too love the movement. Flying around is an absolute blast. The guns are not my favorite, but there are a couple that I do love, like the Devastator sniper rifle. The guns, however, are not the main focus of this game. It is the abilities and working with a team, or yourself if done properly, to get those combos. It is a very satisfying feeling when you do, not to mention it fills you Ultimate bar much faster.

Anyway, definitely going to be playing at launch, not matter how much hate gets spread around about it! :D
Akuzie
Level 1
Level 1
American Samoa

Games

Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:02 pm

I, for one, am in the same boat as you and am super excited about launch.. even with the few issues that the demo had, it sounds like they have/are being addressed! The demo was of course an older build of the game too. I am happy they are improving the graphics performance on the xbox 1 X.

Check out this article RE: improvments made during/since the demo!
https://www.polygon.com/2019/2/5/182058 ... -full-game
Bohicasnafu47
Level 2
Level 2

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:36 pm

Backsta6 and I (GunslingerSNAFU) will be on XB1.
ShoocherLane
Level 1
Level 1

Games

Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:57 am

I'll be on XB1. I'm an EA Access member so I'll have early access (Fri. 15th).

I'm on the West Coast. Weekdays I should be on between 5pm-10pm. Weekends anytime.
jdc1078
Level 1
Level 1
United States of America

Games

Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:44 am

Just wondering if there will be a clan front for Anthem PS4?
Novaborn1
Rank 11
Rank 11
Discord: 9190

Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:02 pm

Im just the new guy but i will be right there wit ya jdc!
weisedrache
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:34 am

Was wondering the same. Please feel free to add me if you guys want to play. Im EST and plan on playing weekday evenings after work and on weekends.
weisedrache (PS4 tag)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic