Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Anthem New Trailer

Moderator: Trail Guides

dunkaroo69
Site Admin
Site Admin
Rank 11
Rank 11
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 8319

Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:45 am

Fed, Boba, great to see you guys again!!!

Anthem looks fantastic and I'll be getting it for sure. I have it preordered on Xbox already, just the regular edition, but will probably upgrade to the LoD edition later on. Fed, I'll run with you any time. Got more games coming this Christmas and a new headset as well, so I'll be able to join you :D Boba, get an Xbox! I miss you guys :P

Fed Architect
Level 2
Level 2
Main Platform: XboxOne
United States of America

Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:43 am

dunkaroo69 wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:45 am
Fed, Boba, great to see you guys again!!!

Anthem looks fantastic and I'll be getting it for sure. I have it preordered on Xbox already, just the regular edition, but will probably upgrade to the LoD edition later on. Fed, I'll run with you any time. Got more games coming this Christmas and a new headset as well, so I'll be able to join you :D Boba, get an Xbox! I miss you guys :P
Sounds great, Dunk! I look forward to gaming with you again old friend. (And yes, I am aware that I am the "Old" one) :D
Crimsonwings82
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS4
Discord: 8065

Games

Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:01 am

Anthem looks like it's set to be the new Destiny. My pre-order is in and I'm anxiously waiting.
Gunner992
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 6665

Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:10 pm

I'm just trying to decide on this for the PC or PS4, only thing about the PC is that the min requirements said windows 10, and I really don't want windows 10 on my PC my friends said they really didn't like it.
RazzleSizzle
Level 3
Level 3

Games

Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:48 am

I've been excited about Anthem since the first demo came out. Now I have to figure out how to fit into my already heavy game schedule.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic