Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

One week with Battlefield 5

Moderator: Trail Guides

BDNYY23
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Rank 10
Rank 10
Main Platform: PS4
United States of America

Games

Gunslinger Badges

Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:49 am

Game has been running great for me, granted there are times that I feel like I am shooting rubber bullets, not sure if it is lag or what, but for the most part I have not had any issues and I really enjoy the game. I can see for the die hards that are used to going 30 -0 having issues, but for someone like myself that expects to die a lot, the game has been a lot of fun. More GSers playing would be the only thing that I would like to see ;)

coolhandlewke
Rank 10
Rank 10

Games

Gunslinger Badges

Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:09 pm

i've noticed you back on playing a bunch this week BD. i'll try to join you soon.
BDNYY23
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Rank 10
Rank 10
United States of America

Games

Gunslinger Badges

Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:02 am

Hey Lewke, yeah I appear to be the only one ;) Just working on leveling up all of the weapons so that I have something to focus on, so some games I am a lot worse than usual as I am forcing myself outside my comfort level, and that is not good as I am not too good with guns I do like.

I may finally install and try out all of the Wolfenstein games, but if you are on and playing BF (could be any of the BF games, think I have 4, Hardline, 1 and V all still installed), just send me an invite.

It's funny you posted as I was killed by a guy named CoolHandLuke2 the other night and I thought you created a new account :lol:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic