Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Assault class

Fav weapon and perks

Moderator: Trail Guides

rambleon67
Level 1
Level 1
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 3584

Games

Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:00 pm

Gewehr 43 + 3X scope for maps with mid to long range engagements (Hamada for instance). M1907F + Nydar optic for close quarters and can stretch out to near mid-range if necessary (Devastation). Anti-tank gear on maps with opposing armor otherwise Piat plus sticky dynamite to toss through doors / over walls or rocks / take down structures.

BDNYY23
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Rank 10
Rank 10
Main Platform: PS4
United States of America

Games

Gunslinger Badges

Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:31 am

I've been playing more assault lately and have been running mostly with the MAS 44 and have been enjoying that. Granted I never gave the M1A1 a shot so I may go back and try that, but these really remind me of the medic BF1 weapons which were probably my favorites.

The STG 44 is also a really good gun, and the ribeyerolles is really good as well. I have been trying to use the PIAT lately, but the drop has been horible and I had switched back to the Panzer. I just did a google search and found out that I can use it like a mortar and it will mark where I will hit, I may go back and give it another shot.
dunkaroo69
Site Admin
Site Admin
Rank 11
Rank 11
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 8319

Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:51 am

Ribeyerollese ftw. Feels almost like the m16 from BF3. I am enjoying the assault class a lot more than the medic this time around. Medic feels kinda gimped. I love smgs in other bf games. Hell the engineer was one of my most played characters in Bad Company, BF3 and 4, but these feel very underwhelming.
BDNYY23
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Rank 10
Rank 10
Main Platform: PS4
United States of America

Games

Gunslinger Badges

Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:00 pm

Dunk, I think I asked you this previously, but if you didn't unlock the medic weapon from Tides of War, definitely look to pick it up when it releases for free. Definitely makes playing medic enjoyable again, I can actually kill people at distance with it and it doesn't feel like I am shooting rubber bullets at them.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic