Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Assault class

Fav weapon and perks

Moderator: Trail Guides

SocalledFin
Level 6
Level 6
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 7980
Finland

Games

Gunslinger Badges

Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:41 am

Lets hear some of yall favourite weapons and perks/modification setups for the assault.

Origin : SocalledFin
Steam : SocalledFin
Discord : Socalled#7980
PSN : Socalled

I accept friend requests on any platform just mention GS
Element of Cain
Level 1
Level 1
Main Platform: XboxOne

Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:37 am

I always go with a Sten and pure grit. run at the enemy and trust that I'm going to win, this my explain my win of 46% and a KD that isn't even worth a mention :). I find the maps really decide on the weapon to use. if its close quarters then its the Sten, if there any open space go with the a Gewehr set up for hip fire.
MENIM3
Level 1
Level 1
Discord: 7349
Poland

Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:50 am

well I dont play much assault so I have only 2 first guns :D but I tend to lean on medium-long distance firefights so I used Gewehr 43 on larger maps and the basic weapon on smaller maps. Provided I play Assault only when versing vehicles. Otherwise I play support as he has a very simillar weapon and infinite ammo aswell.
Goppfather
Level 5
Level 5
Main Platform: PS4

Games

Gunslinger Badges

Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:08 pm

I like the gewehr. I haven't played much, as I'm only level 13 but assault seems to be the only class I want to use ( along with almost everyone in every lobby). Am I missing something, or is the medic class worthless. I usually like playing a medic role but the guns are outclassed from my experience.
SocalledFin
Level 6
Level 6
Discord: 7980
Finland

Games

Gunslinger Badges

Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:38 am

I have been using the m1a1 with 1-2x scopes depending on map. Crazy that gun has close to none recoil. As far as medics go i like to favour close quarters and smg.
Origin : SocalledFin
Steam : SocalledFin
Discord : Socalled#7980
PSN : Socalled

I accept friend requests on any platform just mention GS
Sobchak
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 1395
Canada

Games

Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:27 am

I've been rocking the m1a1 with a 3x scope and it's proven to be my bread and butter. Slowly bringing my kdr up with this loadout. That and the anti tank equipment makes this build very effective.

The sten so far is the best weapon for the medic, which sucks cause I was looking forward to the mp40 but it's stats compared to the sten are crap.
WilyWolverine
Level 1
Level 1

Gunslinger Badges

Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:27 am

I like the Sturmgewehr 15 with a reflex sight for close quarters fighting, the m1A1 with a 3x scope for medium range gunfights, and the gewehr 43 with a 3x scope for long range engagements.

The SG 15 is great for spraying down enemies up close and personal but is difficult to control. The m1a1 is super accurate has hardly any recoil and allows for rapid trigger spamming. And the Gewehr 43 is really accurate and packs a punch if you can control the recoil.

All 3 are fun to use and very effective in the appropriate situation in my opinion.
WilyWolverine

Add me on Xbox One. GT is WilyWolverine.
coolhandlewke
Rank 10
Rank 10
Main Platform: PS4

Games

Gunslinger Badges

Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:31 pm

i've been rolling with the sten so far, but will be branching out soon. my problem with the assault class is the default rocket launcher. its like trying to take down rhinos with a slingshot. even worse is the lack of splash damage against ground pounders. it seems very broken.
Team Warkatz
Level 1
Level 1
Discord: 4110
Israel

Games

Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:05 am

For assault class... I have been rocking the Tank Buster trait. For my rifle, that Gewher 43, 3x scope has been doing it for me. Secondary is 1911. Then tank mines, Panzerfaust, and that bundled anti tank nade. Usually this makes it pretty formidable. Thus far, I am on the verge of rank 18 for assault. Loving it... but now Recon is starting to cut into it. Overall level 12 on it. Already maxed out at 20 on both Medic & Support.
Team Warkatz
Level 1
Level 1
Discord: 4110
Israel

Games

Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:08 am

coolhandlewke wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:31 pm
i've been rolling with the sten so far, but will be branching out soon. my problem with the assault class is the default rocket launcher. its like trying to take down rhinos with a slingshot. even worse is the lack of splash damage against ground pounders. it seems very broken.

I have felt the same way, then started tossing that anti tank bundle, followed immediately by a panzefaust shot really does some major damage. If I get close enough too... drop a mine, and backup and shoot it/toss a nade usually does the whole trick.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic