Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Banner Exchange

Post here to let others know that you would like someone to make you a banner or that you are available to make one for someone else.

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

dunkaroo69
GS Advisor
GS Advisor
Rank 13
Rank 13
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 8319

Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:25 pm

Nice work @B1gWeave23. I've added you to the Banner Artists group so you should see a neat little brush icon under your name now! Keep up the good work.

B1gWeave23
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS4
Discord: 4703

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:24 pm

dunkaroo69 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:25 pm
Nice work @B1gWeave23. I've added you to the Banner Artists group so you should see a neat little brush icon under your name now! Keep up the good work.
Cool. Thanks.
Dr. Roboculous
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: XboxOne

Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:40 pm

McMurphy wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:38 pm
Well, I wouldn't mind getting some general Gunslingers recruiting banners for the following games for any artist interested:

Red Dead Redemption
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
Battlefield V
Fortnite
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Fallout 76
Warframe

Any or all of the above would help out with some flashy recruiting.

Yeah, I was looking for some general banner that just says like "Gunslinger Gaming" or "Gunslingers" or whatever to use as a signature on boards like the Bethesda forum. Can it link back to the Gunslinger page? Like people can click on it? I really don't know shit about banners or anything code-related. :?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic