Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Black Desert

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

Gutlag
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: XboxOne

Games

Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:53 am

So after playing the open beta last weekend, I can definitely say that im going to be getting this MMO.

Is anyone else going to be picking this game up?

Novaborn1
Rank 11
Rank 11
Main Platform: PS4
Discord: 9190

Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:14 am

I played this on steam for a long time & loved it until I discovered that end game is 100% un-consented open world PvP. There are no options for straight PvE play after a certain level. if this doesn't bother you or even excites you more then you truly have found a gem of an MMO.
GasuMaskuBoi
Level 2
Level 2

Games

Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:35 pm

aww really i was kinda thinking of diving into this as well. i played the other mmos on xbox but they just didnt stick with me. although after seeing this i was like man, i have to try that out at least lol
Duke de Doom
Level 1
Level 1
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 5728
United States of America

Games

Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:00 pm

I have this preordered and played off and on on the PC during the first year of launch. The unconsenting PvP is correct, but that's somewhat mitigated if you end up in a strong guild alliance. It's extremely heavy on the grind past level 56, though, and there's something to be said about the pain of enchanting gear.

Still, game is gorgeous, and all of the classes are really fun to play. I was also happy to see that, at least on the One X, during the open beta there were no issues with texture popping. That was a big issue on the PC, at least at the very beginning.

I imagine it'll probably come down in price post-launch to what it costs on PC, so if you wait, the buy-in will probably be lower than it is now.
GasuMaskuBoi
Level 2
Level 2

Games

Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:47 pm

Yeah assuming I find a guild ... Idk that's something I'm prob going to hold off on
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic