Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Forza horizon 4 TMX wheel questions

Wheel setup help

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

Kountdemoney
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 8076
United States of America

Games

Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:34 am

Hey guys and gals, new here and pretty new to forum posting so I hope I’m putting this in the right place. Was wondering if anyone could offer me some advice with a new racing wheel I got for Forza horizon 4.

Finally made the leap to give a wheel a try, but been reading about people having trouble getting it to work right. Though I’d ask around here since everything I’ve found online was just a lot of venting and advertising for other wheels. If you wanna msg me, I’m kountdemoney on Xbox and Cab on discord.

camaro2862
Level 2
Level 2

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:48 pm

Which wheel did you get? What problems are you having with it?
Kountdemoney
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 8076
United States of America

Games

Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:30 pm

I got a thrustmaster TMX. Problem is losing control very easily, especially off road, can’t even begin to drift. Weird thing is in Forza 7 and dirt. It works perfect, drifting, off road, all fine. If I get on the dirt, it’s like the cars skating on ice.
camaro2862
Level 2
Level 2

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:00 pm

I would play with the settings in FH4. There's gotta be something in there to change the sensitivity. Maybe check where FM7 settings are to compare.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic