Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Forzatography

Let's share those awesome photos captured in Forza!

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

camaro2862
Level 2
Level 2
Main Platform: XboxOne

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:41 am

Hey all! One of my favorite things to do in the Forza games is to use the camera function and capture pictures of the various cars, scenery, and things you can do in the games, and even submitting them to the weekly photo competition on forzamotorsport.net. While I doubt my photos will ever make the top 10 selected by Turn10, it's still fun to share those pictures. So, I figured I'd start a thread for sharing those in-game photos here.

What's your best photo? If you don't know, you can download them to your pc by first logging in to forzamotorsport.net, then hovering on the "Community" tab at the top of the site and clicking "Gallery." Be sure to click on each photo if you want to download the high-resolution version of them, and to get the link for sharing here.

Happy shooting!