Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

PUBG

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

Babyboythegod
Level 6
Level 6
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 0743

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:57 am

PUBG is free for a limited time (believe a couple of days). Just putting it out there for anyone who like myself did not have it.

Why be a king - when you can be a god
DrInsan3no
Rank 16
Rank 16
Main Platform: PC
United States of America

Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:14 am

Man I got this when it released but haven’t played it really since I’m mainly a PC guy. If you ever wanna play man shoot me a message on the discord
"The numbers Mason! What do the numbers mean, Mason?"
TOOTHLESS
Rank 10
Rank 10
Discord: 1682

Games

Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:19 pm

Babyboythegod wrote:
PUBG is free for a limited time (believe a couple of days). Just putting it out there for anyone who like myself did not have it.
That game would come out free for a limited time a few weeks after I went and paid for it....do you think they made the move due to been under pressure from COD Blackout????
Xbox Live Gametag...GameCarnifex2
Discord...TOOTHLESS #1682
Steam...TOOTHLESS
FELL FREE TO ADD ME AND INVITE
Babyboythegod
Level 6
Level 6
Discord: 0743

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:30 pm

TOOTHLESS wrote:
Babyboythegod wrote:
That game would come out free for a limited time a few weeks after I went and paid for it....do you think they made the move due to been under pressure from COD Blackout????
They are putting it on game pass. If any game put pressure on it it's fortnite. I know COD is closer to it then fortnite is, and I am sure it doesn't help that COD had a battle royal mode. However since PUBG has always been paid even in half broken states, and cod is $60 for a cod with no campaign- fortnites free game that makes literally millions of dollars every single day hurts them more. Plus getting some more people in so they can tell there friends, hey it's not free anymore but you can play it on game pass for $1.... helps.
Why be a king - when you can be a god
TOOTHLESS
Rank 10
Rank 10
Discord: 1682

Games

Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:40 am

Babyboythegod wrote:
Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:30 pm
TOOTHLESS wrote:
Babyboythegod wrote:
They are putting it on game pass. If any game put pressure on it it's fortnite. I know COD is closer to it then fortnite is, and I am sure it doesn't help that COD had a battle royal mode. However since PUBG has always been paid even in half broken states, and cod is $60 for a cod with no campaign- fortnites free game that makes literally millions of dollars every single day hurts them more. Plus getting some more people in so they can tell there friends, hey it's not free anymore but you can play it on game pass for $1.... helps.
Well your right there I have just recently started playing Fortnite and it's been with all random which throws me off a bit I need to start building up some regular friends to play with maybe then I will get all the hype, I just don't seem to get it at the moment, saying that I still see pubg as a brilliant game will start blackout soon and compare
Xbox Live Gametag...GameCarnifex2
Discord...TOOTHLESS #1682
Steam...TOOTHLESS
FELL FREE TO ADD ME AND INVITE
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic