Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Had to do it

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

DrInsan3no
Rank 16
Rank 16
Main Platform: PC
United States of America

Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:15 am

TOOTHLESS wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:12 am
Ha ha that's the job, is there any release date for Pc and did I hear that there might be a RDR2 battle Royale. Style game in the pipeline????
Battlefield v comes out on the 20th. I haven't heard anything about a Battle Royale game coming out for RDR2 since they can't even seem to release multiplayer anytime soon. I think I'm more excited for RDR2 to actually be released for PC if that ever happens.

"The numbers Mason! What do the numbers mean, Mason?"
Babyboythegod
Level 6
Level 6
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 0743

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:02 am

DrInsan3no wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:39 pm
Babyboythegod wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:20 pm
DrInsan3no wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:09 am

Oh man that sounds fun, but I can't play shooting games on consoles, I make myself look bad. I may pick it up though lol.
Get IT!!! Does not matter if you are great, only matters is that will be fun. I myself should be playing every saturday night with my cousin and maybe a friend. SQUAD UP
Lol, I'll probably have to buy that little attachment that allows me to hook up a keyboard and mouse so I can be one of those party pooper cheater things you console players dislike so much.
I should use mine more. I’m more a console player. But I would use it to use Xbox remote on PS4 for shooters. I have used mine before just haven’t in awhile.
Why be a king - when you can be a god
DrInsan3no
Rank 16
Rank 16
United States of America

Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:10 pm

Babyboythegod wrote:
DrInsan3no wrote:
Babyboythegod wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:20 pm

Get IT!!! Does not matter if you are great, only matters is that will be fun. I myself should be playing every saturday night with my cousin and maybe a friend. SQUAD UP
Lol, I'll probably have to buy that little attachment that allows me to hook up a keyboard and mouse so I can be one of those party pooper cheater things you console players dislike so much.
I should use mine more. I’m more a console player. But I would use it to use Xbox remote on PS4 for shooters. I have used mine before just haven’t in awhile.
Ah snap, I didn’t know those things were real, I was just kinda being a smart ass. I’m going to have to do some research now.
Babyboythegod
Level 6
Level 6
Discord: 0743

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:58 pm

DrInsan3no wrote:
Babyboythegod wrote:
DrInsan3no wrote:

Ah snap, I didn’t know those things were real, I was just kinda being a smart ass. I’m going to have to do some research now.
Sorry for late reply lol. Yeah buddy there are real, mine is the cronusmax. You can use the computer to map the buttons and all that good stuff. Useful when using xbox remote on xbox because of the trackpad. I am pretty sure I have a video on youtube or something in which I am playing battlefront on PS4 (you can see the button prompts) but I show that I am clearly using an xbox remote.
Why be a king - when you can be a god
DrInsan3no
Rank 16
Rank 16
United States of America

Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:37 pm

Babyboythegod wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:58 pm
DrInsan3no wrote:
Babyboythegod wrote:

Sorry for late reply lol. Yeah buddy there are real, mine is the cronusmax. You can use the computer to map the buttons and all that good stuff. Useful when using xbox remote on xbox because of the trackpad. I am pretty sure I have a video on youtube or something in which I am playing battlefront on PS4 (you can see the button prompts) but I show that I am clearly using an xbox remote.
Oh sweet, thanks for letting me know man. I'm going to look in to one.
NIK Bass
Rank 10
Rank 10
Discord: 6965

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:01 pm

It seems that using a device like this would technically be against clan rules. Using an XB controller on a PS seems very reasonable, and probably wouldn't be frowned at, but using a KB and Mouse in an unintended way on either I think would surely be.

Just throwing it out there for consideration, carry on.
XBOX: NIK Bass
DrInsan3no
Rank 16
Rank 16
United States of America

Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:18 pm

NIK Bass wrote:
It seems that using a device like this would technically be against clan rules. Using an XB controller on a PS seems very reasonable, and probably wouldn't be frowned at, but using a KB and Mouse in an unintended way on either I think would surely be.

Hence why if you read the entire post you can see that it would make people hate me. Just saying ;)
DrInsan3no
Rank 16
Rank 16
United States of America

Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:22 pm

NIK Bass wrote:

Anyways, I can't wait till Microsoft officially releases the keyboard and mouse function for the Xbone. Not just for shooters, but for all around gameplay. I Would much rather use a keyboard and mouse then a controller
NIK Bass
Rank 10
Rank 10
Discord: 6965

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:02 am

I got all of that and agree with you.
XBOX: NIK Bass
DrInsan3no
Rank 16
Rank 16
United States of America

Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:33 am

NIK Bass wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:02 am
I got all of that and agree with you.
So I've been doing some research on this little aftermarket tool. Apparently, all the games can block it IF they wanted to. Microsoft can even detect when using it but they don't block it. Some developers do though
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic