Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Animal Crossing: New Horizon's

What is your island called? Who were the other two inhabitants that joined you?

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

acetiepilot
Rank 10
Rank 10
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 1656
SMM2 ID: OK1-9W0-GHF

Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:32 pm

So this is my first dive into an Animal Crossing game, and I have to say, it is freakin' enjoyable.

It is like a real time 3D Stardew Valley, and I'm loving it. I named my island: BuritoBay. I had a colourful...Ostrich? and a gym-a-holic Squirrel join me as the first inhabitants of my island. Apparently there is some random variation as to what colour your airport is and what fruit you start off with. I have a blue airport and Cherries.

Who else has picked this up, or is planning to?

Feel free to add me on the following platforms:
Switch: SW-5580-5753-0614
Xbox: acetiepilot
Steam: Friend code - 39751675
Currently Playing: Star Wars: Tie Fighter (PC), Cruisin' Blast (SWITCH), Fifa 22 (XB 1)
Rapidkirby3k
Level 4
Level 4
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 0875

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:50 pm

As I played New Leaf on 3DS before, I started playing this game too, which I pre-ordered digitally a month ago. My town is called 'Radicals' and I'm Rapidkirby! :D

I currently have a cute red squirrel and a tough gator who are my first inhabitants. So far, the game is fun, but I have ways to go with it. :lol:
BlazePorter
Level 1
Level 1
United States of America

Wed Feb 01, 2023 2:51 pm

Time to update this thread. What's new, guys?
BlazePorter
Level 1
Level 1
United States of America

Wed Feb 01, 2023 2:52 pm

Time to update this thread. What's new, guys?
SergioHall
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC
United States of America

Games

Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:40 am

Hey there! I saw this old post and had to chime in. I'm also a fan of AC! My island's name is LeafyLand and I got lucky with a yellow airport and peaches. It's crazy how immersive and relaxing the game is, right? Almost like a virtual escape from reality. Have you checked out the online multiplayer feature yet? Super fun to connect with friends and visit each other's islands. Oh and btw, if you're looking for more Animal Crossing content, make sure to check out this page for some cool game blogs and updates. Happy island building!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic