Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Anthem & The Division 2

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

EndlessKanen
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS4

Games

Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:07 am

Will be playing anthem and Division 2 feel free to add me. Kanen24

theMorrigan
Level 1
Level 1
Discord: 9932

Games

Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:49 am

i will be playing The Division 2 on PS4 aswell. add me as utku91, please :)
- Extremis Malis - Extrema Remedia -
terynax
Level 1
Level 1
Discord: 7074

Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:09 am

I own Anthem on PS4 but it didn't take hold the way I'd hoped, certainly not enough to pull me away from my Fortnite + lots of single player games moment. It's beautiful, but I didn't feel like progression or mission design were anything to write home about. That being said, I may come back in a few patches, or if a good group gets going.

I tried The Division 2 in beta and it fared a bit better. I like the things I'm hearing about mechanics like rewarding groups who do positive, lighthearted things like dance together, and the world seemed somewhat better realized than Anthem. I haven't picked it up yet... going to give it a few weeks to settle in, likely early April. Perhaps see you then? :)
"Sometimes I think the surest sign intelligent life exists in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." -- Calvin and Hobbes
yukongil
Level 4
Level 4

Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:22 am

we had a pretty good group going until everyone decided they'd rather play hobos. I still run daily though in Athem, if you ever want to give it another go. Like most games it depends on who you play with. Randoms are typically too into just running through a game without taking the time to listen to the story, experience the environments and thus actually playing the game beyond opening a chest or getting rewards. I'm not sure why people like that just don't go play slot machines.
Novaborn1
Rank 11
Rank 11
Discord: 9190

Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:57 am

Gil, we are still on chat, & jimmy doesn't play Div2. been missing you on chat.
yukongil
Level 4
Level 4

Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:32 am

I'm always worried that I'll be disrupting someone if we're not playing the same game. Like cross-machine talk at ye olde arcade in days of yonder. :P
Novaborn1
Rank 11
Rank 11
Discord: 9190

Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:22 pm

yukongil wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:32 am
I'm always worried that I'll be disrupting someone if we're not playing the same game. Like cross-machine talk at ye olde arcade in days of yonder. :P
Jimmy is on with us often! hes playing Sims, we are playing TD2 & we are all talking like old friends (old emotionally stunted & aging poorly friends) who wouldn't want to be a part of that?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic