Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

Moderator: Trail Guides

HeadshotPenguin
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Level 7
Level 7
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 0001
Great Britain

Games

Gunslinger Badges

Thu May 30, 2019 2:31 pm

So, has anyone else seen the trailer for the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare?
If not:

What does do you think?
I saw the trailer and then pre-ordered it straight away... Apparently no season pass!!!!

Mikkelsan
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 4527

Games

Thu May 30, 2019 2:46 pm

Not a huge fan, but that is some trailer! I'll keep it on my wishlist
Element of Cain
Level 1
Level 1

Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:10 am

looks like its going back to how it should be, I loved the modern warfare campaigns, cant wait to see what this story brings.

plus Cpt Price is back what more could you want.
dunkaroo69
Site Admin
Site Admin
Rank 11
Rank 11
Discord: 8319

Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:38 am

Why is it just Modern Warfare? We already had Modern Warfare... I will always fondly remember the first Modern Warfare as one of my favourites in the series, but I just can't stomach COD anymore. I say it every year, but they really need to change some stuff in this game. It's just the same thing every time. Whatever year they put it in (WW2 or a million years into the future), nothing ever changes.
BDNYY23
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Rank 10
Rank 10
Main Platform: PS4
United States of America

Games

Gunslinger Badges

Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:11 am

I agree with you Dunk, I have not played COD in years. Was almost tempted to play some BO4 lately as the GS presence with BFV has been pretty much non-existent, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. The one thing that may have me consider the new modern warfare is the fact that it will be cross-platform meaning that there may be even more GSers playing, though I am not so sure that I want to play with those K/M gamers - I don't need anyone having an additional advantage as I already suck enough ;)
Element of Cain
Level 1
Level 1

Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:19 pm

Drunkaroo, its just modren warfare because there rebooting the franchise. my thinking is as the original MW had a 3 game story, by rebooting it this way they can leave it open for future games, It could possibly be a prequal to the MW games as Ctp Price looks a lot younger in the new game. just a thought
ShagNasty21
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Games

Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:51 am

I really can't wait! It has been a long time since I have looked forward to a new Call of Duty. I just hope they stay on course with what they push out, and not give into the media push to tame the content down.

Patrick
BDNYY23
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Rank 10
Rank 10
Main Platform: PS4
United States of America

Games

Gunslinger Badges

Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:45 am

With the new Ground War mode, I may actually make a move and give this new game a try. Considering that BFV has been dead regarding GS presence on the PS4, maybe Ground War will be able to get a decent following. Probably won't be a day 1 purchase as I will probably wait to see some reviews, but currently, I am mildly interested and hoping that the game can live up to its hype and can actually support 100+ players in the new mode.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic