Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

POST YOUR INTRODUCTIONS HERE!

Say howdy as you walk through the saloon doors here!

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

captainjackayoh
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS4
Discord: 4668
United States of America

Games

Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:07 am

I'm gonna send you an invite!

Greyman
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 6587
United States of America

Games

Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:39 pm

Heya, peeps. I'm a 30ish gamer from the Midwest, focusing on D2 for the PS4. I typically play in the evenings and weekends.

I'm looking to get into the "yes, you DO need to go and get some clan friends to do this" content. I also love just grabbing a group and grinding out some objectives.

I tend to either grind solo with YouTube as my wingman or with a group on voice chat. I don't care about efficiency so much as chatting with the group and enjoying the game.

Feel free to add me if you want to joke around about how much I suck at Nightfalls (still never done one...). ^_^
BDNYY23
Rank 11
Rank 11
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:39 am

Welcome to GS! Feel free to send me a friend request if you like. I am playing mostly BL3 lately, trying to level up 4 characters is taking way more time than I expected and game time has been a little more limited as of late with life getting in the way. If you want to run anything, I can definitely help out, always more fun running with someone else then solo ;)
FlyinBlind72
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS5
Discord: 3983
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:31 pm

Welcome Captain!
cupracer92
Level 1
Level 1
Main Platform: XboxOne

Games

Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:26 pm

Hey everyone, it's been a very long time since I have been back on this site. I love this group, life got a little crazy but I knew I would make my way back in here. Hope to see a lot of the OG gunslingers still here, just posted something real quick in the Borderlands 3 thread, hope I can get back into the group a little bit more. Hope to connect with old gunslingers & new members alike, don't be shy feel free to add me on XBOX my gamertag is skullohm my old gamer tag was cupchamp48 some of you guys will remember me as CUP! lol. ;)
PSYCHO_STORM
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 5315

Games

Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:46 pm

Hello ladies and gentlemen Im PSYCHO_STORM and I’m looking to play with chill folks who like gaming for the fun of it. I usually play most days of the week but when busy season starts, I usually play weekends at best. Playing online is better with friends and I hope to make new friends here.
its80hd
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 2643
United States of America

Games

Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:06 am

Hello everyone, my name's Joshua, and I go by EightyHD or Eighty online. I've been looking for a clan that's geared towards my age demographic, and this place seems like a great fit. I feel like every time I join one of these clans. I end up surrounded by 15-year-olds calling me grandpa. I'm currently a returning adult in college pursuing my bachelor's in Software development and recently became engaged to my lovely fiance Amy with plans to have our first child soon.

I'm an amiable guy, and I love meeting new people. So, feel free to introduce yourself and play some games together. Cheers!
BladeDragon
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Discord: 6202

Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:19 am

Hello all. I am an avid gamer and put in several hours a day I am excited to play with everyone here. Is there a in game clan for destiny 2 that I can join for xbox one? Gt: NMO BladeDragon
Equites_Ferrata
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
United States of America

Games

Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:34 am

Hello everyone, i go by the name Equites Ferrata or rather "The Knight," "The Ironclad Knight," or "The Steadfast Knight," pick your particular poison. I am a US military veteran (6 years) and father of two boys with a third on the way. Like all of you, i am hungry for honest camaraderie in gaming without the nonsense of "Ranks" or "Clan Wars." Thats childish, and frankly beneath me. I did two tours in Afghanistan and have no interest in playing soldier when i actually did it.

So, that said, i am a pretty big fan of the Battlefield series and Gears of War in particular. Im interested to link in with anyone who plays on US time in either of these games but specifically battlefield (XB1). It should be noted that i do stream when i play typically, but i respect people's right to privacy and will not stream if they are not comfortable with it. Until then, I'll see everyone out there. Hope to spin up some games soon!

XBL Tag (preferred): Equites Ferrata
STEAM: The Knight
PSN: RedAngel51
acetiepilot
Rank 10
Rank 10
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 1656
SMM2 ID: OK1-9W0-GHF

Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:55 pm

Hey @Equites_Ferrata , welcome to the group! Glad to have you.

I was also deployed to Afghanistan as a member of the ADF. So I can understand where you are coming from in regards to looking for a more laid back, mature gaming clan.

While I have not played battlefield 5 or gears 5 much since they came out, I hope to catch you in a game sometime.

Much respect.
Feel free to add me on the following platforms:
Switch: SW-5580-5753-0614
Xbox: acetiepilot
Steam: Friend code - 39751675
Currently Playing: Star Wars: Tie Fighter (PC), Cruisin' Blast (SWITCH), Fifa 22 (XB 1)
Locked Previous topicNext topic