Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Hello All!!!!

Introductions

Moderators: GS Advisor, Trail Guides, Founder

AkMilkMan
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 5602

Games

Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:57 pm

Just dropping in to say Hi and introduce myself. I'm AkMilkMan, the name is a play on where I live i.e. Alaska and my former job as a Dairy Manager. I have been playing first person shooters longer than I dare say lol. I started on doom when it first hit the market bounced around a bit then battlefield all 6 or 7, Arma, Counter Strike, and a few more. Now I seem to be having a lot of fun with COD Modern warfare and warzone. Looking to get better and learn new strategies as well as having a list of friends that are not 12 years old. lol Well Look me up and add me. Thanks

theL33tness
Level 9
Level 9
Main Platform: PC
United States of America

Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:38 pm

Welcome to GS @AkMilkMan, glad to have you with us. I remember as a kid having a dairy farm next to me. Absolutely loved walking over to get fresh milk and they also made their own ice-cream which was to die for. Anyway, welcome to GS
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic