Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

Casual family guy - softcore & chill gamer

Moderators: GS Advisor, Trail Guides, Founder

samael
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 0058

Games

Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:16 pm

Hi.

I am 39 years old, from the northern parts of Norway. I live with my two little daughters aged 4 and 7, and my long time GF.
Gaming time is often a couple of hours in the evening time (EU), when the kids are gone to sleep..

My main game is Diablo 3 theese days, but truth to be told i play all kinds of games, mostly sports & simulation type games when not playing D3.
In Diablo (and in general), i like to take a calm & chilled out approach to gaming. Stress down, not chasing leaderboards or anything in that regard. Just enjoy gaming for what it really is, to me atleast :P

Feel free to hit me up on any of theese platforms if you wanna connect & play together:
Discord: tergab#0058 (avaliable for chat, voice not often because of family/silence/late night talking kinda thing :))
Battle.net: Samael#2527 (primarily Diablo 3)
Wargaming.net: terjovanovich (primarily World of Tanks, World of Warships)
Origin: terjovanovich (Primarily Fifa 20, Madden 20)

Happy to be a part of this community :)

BDNYY23
Rank 10
Rank 10
Main Platform: PS4
United States of America

Gunslinger Badges

Games

Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:49 am

Welcome to GS! Hope you have been able to find fellow GSers to game with by this time, if you have any questions or need any assistance with finding other GSers to game with feel free to send me a message and I will do my best to help out ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic