Welcome to the reboot of GunslingerGaming's community! New & returning members will need to register an account to gain access to the new site. Be sure to add yourself to game Master Lists via your User Control Panel, write an Introduction, & send out those friend invites to each other!

POST YOUR INTRODUCTIONS HERE!

Say howdy as you walk through the saloon doors here!

Moderators: GS Advisor, Founder, Trail Guides

Thatchermain87
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: XboxOne
Discord: 6205
Great Britain

Games

Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:12 am

Hi all!

I'm Tom, live in Manchester, England and really happy to have found a group of gamers like myself who have to juggle work, kids and gaming.

I'm mainly into siege! But I play the div 2 also, I'm really trying to get into trying the raid so if anyone would like to help me that would be awesome.

I am on XB1 by the way, and can get a bit anxious when it comes to meeting new people and chatting online.

Fynvarrah
Site Admin
Site Admin
Rank 11
Rank 11
Discord: 4058
United States of America

Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:35 am

Welcome @Quillbit :)
Glad to have you.
I sent you a friend request and clan invite this morning.
Congratulations on the engagement!
monsterz3r0
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC
Discord: 286730

Games

Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:05 am

I'm a once game designer and artist and now cinematographer/filmmaker. I live in Napa, CA and play games casually now. Well, except The Division 2 (having played the first one A LOT), which I play regularly. Excited to see how they expand the world and hopefully the storylines. I'm now exploring all the derivative works and exploring the lore.

I spend my time screenwriting, scribbling and spending way too much money on cameras and experimenting in VR tech and storytelling.

uplay/steam: monsterz3r0

Looking forward to joining in on some groups!
conbrio
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:55 pm

Sarge is back!

I joined in 2011 and dominated Wii Goldeneye with my GS pals, was a mod here for a while, and then real life got in the way. I made some great friends here, and during the hiatus I've kept in touch with many of you. Now I'm back on the XB1 and grinding through COD:MWR and would love some GS buddies to team up with.

Add me: "Slappers 0nly" (without quotes).

Sarge
Sarge
XB1: Slappers 0nly
acetiepilot
Rank 10
Rank 10
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 1656
SMM2 ID: OK1-9W0-GHF

Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:02 pm

Welcome to the clan!

Keep an eye out in the Switch forum for some Frosty Pint gaming sessions. The MK8D races are a blast!
Feel free to add me on the following platforms:
Switch: SW-5580-5753-0614
Xbox: acetiepilot
Steam: Friend code - 39751675
Currently Playing: Star Wars: Tie Fighter (PC), Cruisin' Blast (SWITCH), Fifa 22 (XB 1)
acetiepilot
Rank 10
Rank 10
Main Platform: Switch
Discord: 1656
SMM2 ID: OK1-9W0-GHF

Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:05 pm

Welcome back Sarge!
Feel free to add me on the following platforms:
Switch: SW-5580-5753-0614
Xbox: acetiepilot
Steam: Friend code - 39751675
Currently Playing: Star Wars: Tie Fighter (PC), Cruisin' Blast (SWITCH), Fifa 22 (XB 1)
nicky2tymes
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PC

Games

Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:38 pm

Hi there,

I hope I'm posting this in the right place... I found you all on Reddit, and wanted to join a Warframe clan for people with careers. This seems like a mature group, so here I am! I'm a 40 y.o. trade school instructor that plays a few hours in the evening (pdt) and more on the weekends. Looking forward to learning more about this complex game.
dunkaroo69
GS Advisor
GS Advisor
Rank 13
Rank 13
Discord: 8319

Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:42 pm

Well holy hell, welcome back Sarge! Great to see you again. I don't have MWR but feel free to add my on Xbox, if you haven't already. It's been a while, man. Hope all is well :D
Omnibl4z3
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Main Platform: PS4

Games

Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:01 am

I’m from the East Coast of the United States of America. I’m an adult who loves anime and enjoys reading manga. But I wouldn’t classify myself as an otaku though lol. Anyway I’m looking forward to meeting more of my fellow clan members and sharing adventures. I will be back on after I finish working.
SuburbanDangerous
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Games

Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:43 pm

Hey everyone - My name is Matt and I'm a pretty casual gamer. I'm usually using a mic, and love doing team-oriented games. Generally I need some help getting up to the top levels of some games, but after that I'm all about helping others. My absolutely favorite thing to do in Dark Souls 3 is drop my sigil outside a boss room and helping people take down a boss that's been giving them trouble - that's the type of member I want to be here.

I'm mild-mannered, can hold a conversation, won't get racist, political or religious at all. I'm into all music, movies, whatever. I'll communicate well during matches, and I'm always open to suggestions on how I can improve or be a better teammate. I can usually put a couple hours a night towards gaming, and much more on most weekends.

I've got a few regular games in rotation:

The Division 1 + 2
Rocket League
Battlefront 2
Dead by Daylight

I hope this is a decent length for an intro. I look forward to gaming with you! I've got an xbox one, ps4, and a PC. I'm open to picking up games I don't own to get in with a good group of guys.
Locked Previous topicNext topic